What's new
What's new

Selling My Entire Metal Shop: CNC, Milling, Turning, Sheetmetal, etc.

Can't seem to send a PM for some reason. Interested in your surface plate and other bits and bobs you are letting go. I am in Clifton NJ, so not too far and happy to stop by. If you can send me a PM with your number that'll be great.

Can't seem to send a PM for some reason. Interested in your surface plate and other bits and bobs you are letting go. I am in Clifton NJ, so not too far and happy to stop by. If you can send me a PM with your number that'll be great.
I PM’ed you this morning, but got no reply. If you did not receive it let me know and we will think of something else. Thanks!

Fadal and the 2 Cincinatti Mills being sold as is for $1000 each.

Must pick up this weekend. Forklift available for loading.

Unfortunately, Monday the 3 of them go to scrap. Thanks!

There was a typo in the pan and box brake listing. It is a 48” model (not 18”).

I don’t think I can edit the original post.

The end of an era…

The Fadal and the Cincinatti mills are being scrapped. They are coming to pick them up on Wed morning.

I’m removing the boards and if I have time the motors from the Fadal. The spindle is probably too much trouble as I put the head down for moving and there is no way to power it up. On the Cincinnatis the only pieces to take off are the draw bars and the arbor on the horizontal.

Maybe they will fetch a few dollars on eBay.

The grinder is easier to move so that we will hold on to a sell at a more opportune time. Same with the shear and the brake. The rest has been sold 👍

This thread is a master class in how to sell machines here. Good descriptions, lots of photos, fast responses, reasonable about the values and even a telehandler on-site to load. I don't know how much more you could have done to save them aside from listing things sooner.

Was this a hobby shop? I have seen machines in basements before but never a full on machine shop, quite impressive. Beautiful house as well.

would have loved the Fadal. I wish you were closer and had more time.

Good luck.

Sorry guys. The Fadal has been stripped. So it is no more. I’ll try and sell the boards 🤞

Attachments

• IMG_4979.jpeg
    IMG_4979.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 11
I'm sorry to hear you had to scrap the mills. From my experience in scrapyards though, I'm pretty confident they'll turn those two manual mills around and sell them as is if they can make more money from them than they can get from the melters

I'm sorry to hear you had to scrap the mills. From my experience in scrapyards though, I'm pretty confident they'll turn those two manual mills around and sell them as is if they can make more money from them than they can get from the melters
Thanks! Hopefully so. Right now that is all in the “give me the serenity to accept those things I can not change” category 👍

Hi guys, its been a while since I have been active on the forums or machining itself -- just life stuff. Now I’m moving across the country from NJ to TX and in the new place I do not have room for the shop. So, I’m selling everything. You can message me offers or post them below. Texting is okay so if you want my phone # msg me. You must pick up the items in Kinnelon, NJ and make the appropriate arrangements to load it in your truck/trailer. Preference will be given for folks getting more than one item. I’ll try to post prices and pictures as time allows. First come first served. All fair offers will be considered. Thanks!!

Fadal VMC15, 16 tool changer carrousel, 7500 RMP spindle. S/N 9311182. Serviced by Axis Machine Tool Service in NJ. Recently (fewer than 50 hours). Replaced bearings for all 3 axis, replaced X-axis resolver, replaced spindle, replaced spindle belt, replaced Z-axis ball screw, replaced keypad and bezel. Checked and tested whole machine. Select liquid coolant vs. compressed air colling via M function. High pressure Graymills 1HP 3-phase coolant pump IMS100-F. Recently painted coolant tank. May need a piston plate replacement. Includes printed Fadal manuals (Maintenance, User, Operator) and service records. (3-phase)

Cincinnati Horizontal Mill with ACU-RITE II DRO. Includes Service Manual and Parts list. (3-phase)

Cincinnati Vertical Mill – Cinova 80. Includes Service Manual and Parts list. Come with large Vise. (3-phase)

Cincinnati Shaper – Includes Operation and Service Manual. (3-phase)

Kent Surface Grinder KGS-818AHD. Includes Service and Instructions Manual for Maintenance and Parts List. (3-phase)

Powermatic Bandsaw. Model 87 with blade cutter/welder.

Grizzly Large Tooroom Lathe G9732. Excellent condition. Includes manual. https://www.grizzly.com/products/grizzly-14-x-40-high-precision-tool-room-metal-lathe/g9732

Turn-Pro 712 SG Swivel Metal Cutting Bandsaw. Excellent condition. Includes manual. (120 V)

Roper Whitney Pexto 152M Foot Squaring Shear. Excellent condition. Includes manual.

Grizzly 18” Pan and Box Brake G0542. Excellent condition. Includes manual. https://www.grizzly.com/products/grizzly-48-pan-and-box-brake/g0542

Grizzly 30-Ton Press H6228Z. Good condition. https://www.grizzly.com/products/grizzly-30-ton-shop-press/h6228

Husky 80 Gallon, 4HP Compressor. Excellent condition. Includes manual.

Lincoln Electric AC-225 Arc Welder. Excellent condition. Includes manual.

Phase Perfect PT330D Phase Converter (1-phase 54 A, 3-phase 30 A). Excellent condition.

Thanks!!
Which shaper?
Mark

Back