What's new
What's new

Selling My Entire Metal Shop: CNC, Milling, Turning, Sheetmetal, etc.

The shaper, the bandsaw and the

The shaper, the surface grinder and the bandsaw would be welcome here.
Mark
Surface grinder is still available $3500. If you come today or tomorrow (May 1st - 2nd) I’ll help you load with a telehandler. After I’ll have someone that give you access to the garage or storage unit, but there is no help loading as I’ll be in TX.

The grinder $3500, the inspection plate/granite with stand, the shear $3000 and the brake $2000 remain. All else is gone. If there is interest PM me.

If you take too long they will be covered in cosmoline. If you take really long even the granite will be covered in cosmoline 😂

Some pics, or it never happened.
I picked up the shaper last weekend, and unloaded it yesterday, with some good help !
I have a spot where I can secure a chain in my shop, so we were able to winch it off my trailer, onto some secure cribbing initially, then drop it down onto a pallet. Took about 2 hours, with only a bit of drama.
Well it might have been a bit too much drama if it wasn't for the safety chain visible in the last photo. :D

Attachments

• IMG_4971.JPG
    IMG_4971.JPG
    522.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6224.jpg
    IMG_6224.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6225.jpg
    IMG_6225.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6226.jpg
    IMG_6226.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6228.jpg
    IMG_6228.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
Some pics, or it never happened.
I picked up the shaper last weekend, and unloaded it yesterday, with some good help !
I have a spot where I can secure a chain in my shop, so we were able to winch it off my trailer, onto some secure cribbing initially, then drop it down onto a pallet. Took about 2 hours, with only a bit of drama.
Well it might have been a bit too much drama if it wasn't for the safety chain visible in the last photo. :D
Cool. Yes, when unloading, I often had 2 or 3 comealongs, 1-2 to pull it and 1 to prevent it from rolling. Though I generally unload off trailer ramps as opposed to roll it to an elevated position — I never though of that, maybe I should have 👍

Back