What's new
What's new

SEPTEMBER 23 - OCTOBER 25 (3 Day) or OCTOBER 27 (5 Day) , 2022 MINNESOTA CLASS

Richard King

Diamond
I had a customer who was going to do a 2 week class in September change his date until December, so I have time to teach a class here inside my home shop here in Cottage Grove, MN.

Lately I have had a few people ask about a 3 day weekend class that I used to teach, so I am adding it to the class. It will start on Friday, Sept 23 and end on Sunday or Tuesday depending on what you can afford or need. The first 2 days I will teach hand and power ways scraping and flaking, day 3 to 5 I will help you scrape a personal project you bring with. Many bring a straight-edge, surface plate, angle plate, lathe compound, etc. I mix the class with Q&A sessions on how to and tricks of the trade of Machine Rebuilding.

You will receive a certificate of attendance diploma. I will also accept daily students and you will pay in advance. You can see how the classes are done by searching YouTube - Richard King Scraping - and you can see several of my students shows. Many of the famous ones are students. Adam Booth, Keith Rucker, John Saunders, OXtool (Tom Lipton) BIAX Germany, etc. There are several hotels in the area, campgrounds, Airb&b. You fly to MSP International airport and I am 20 drive You can message me or email me for price and more info. [email protected]

Last edited:

Back