What's new
What's new

Series 1 2hp Bridgeport

lukeduke1

Plastic
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me, I have a series 1 2hp Bridgeport cnc4, it has a Centroid Motion controller on it, have a windows vista 32bit computer. motors are on the axis, ways are great, ball screws tight. It’s been said that I could maybe use a Mach 3 breakout board to get it going, if true does anyone know how I would go about this. I’ve been trying to get this going for a while, nobody seems to have any information and I’m new to this I have a manual Bridgeport 2hp also and this one came up and I would like to get this cnc machine going. I would appreciate any information I could get. Thanks!

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me, I have a series 1 2hp Bridgeport cnc4, it has a Centroid Motion controller on it, have a windows vista 32bit computer. motors are on the axis, ways are great, ball screws tight. It’s been said that I could maybe use a Mach 3 breakout board to get it going, if true does anyone know how I would go about this. I’ve been trying to get this going for a while, nobody seems to have any information and I’m new to this I have a manual Bridgeport 2hp also and this one came up and I would like to get this cnc machine going. I would appreciate any information I could get. Thanks!
I know someone who can get it going. Why don't you have your location posted?

Back