What's new
What's new

Setting up kinematic model parameters for DMG DMU50v

Well, I did get the DMG manual from DMG tech support for setting the machine constants 600-699 to call a G7 and G141. Its very detailed and not a simple procedure at least to me. If anyone needs it pm me. Again, if anyone has actually done this procedure and has any tips, Id appreciate it.

I have the same machine DMU50V and also the function G7 is not working. Would you be so kind as to send me the procedure for ''Setting up kinematic model parameters for DMG DMU50v'', I would be very grateful

DMU50V MC kinematic chaine and MC3x00 further

Well, I did get the DMG manual from DMG tech support for setting the machine constants 600-699 to call a G7 and G141. Its very detailed and not a simple procedure at least to me. If anyone needs it pm me. Again, if anyone has actually done this procedure and has any tips, Id appreciate it.

Hello markp and hello at all,

I own a DMU50V since 4 years now. Some weeks ago I got a second one which has the early Grundig/Philips control as well.

I specified the MCs several times, now and the G7 workes like it shoud. (Indeed, when the machines arrived, the MCs have obviously been manipulated on both machines by different persons with different knowledges. What a mess on both machines!)

My tools are a 25mm ball (from 3D quickset), a center gage, a 3D gage and some gage blocks (total 162mm)

As manuals are not available I started to write my own one :ill: - but, still some questions are left.

Please, could you send me the manual as well, you got by DMG? ( I will send you a PN). Thank you in advance, it would be a big pleasure to me.

My knowledges are DIY :scratchchin:, but herewith I offer my help for everyone who is interested in the DMU50V.

Kind greetings, Andreas

Hello. In our DMU50V we can't move to desire point via G7. We try to change a postprocessor file but anyway it moves to a different points. We supposed that maybe kinematic settings is wrong. Markp wrote that has a manual from DMG. Could you send it plese to e-mail that i'd sent you in a PM?
Thank you in advance.

Hi,
Anyone have the axis setting manual? I need for a dmu50v with tnc426. I had to disasembly 2 linear encoders and now I have to adjust the axes

Back