What's new
What's new

Sharp 2412 PS0302 Alarm

Tungsten808

Plastic
I had the battery go dead in my machine and I have gone through and set the Parameter 1815 APZ to clear the alarms for X Y and Z. I was preparing to carry out the procedure to reset the tool change height when I got this alarm upon trying to REF Return the machine.

PS0302 Setting reference position without DOG is not performed

I have never ran into this alarm before. Prior to resetting the APZ settings I manually went through and unloaded the tools from the side door, not sure if this affected this parameter.

Problems I had in the past with the tool changer was also a Chip was stuck to the Proximity sensor and I checked that an appears to clear and changes state from red to green, currently in a red indicator state with no tools loaded in the magazine.

I did a search on the form and appears a member also had the same issue but I did not see the solution in the thread.

Much thanks in advance.

Fixed my problem, had a retarded moment and got ahead of myself.

After resetting axes in parameter 1815 for X,Y,Z (APZ to 1) I still had APC column set to (0). Re written APC columns for Z,Y,Z columns to (1), servo off, power cycle and reference return worked as normal, no more alarms.

Hopefully this helps someone in the future or I can come back to this if my battery dies again.

Back