What's new
What's new

South Bend 9 A-C Milling Attachment FS

animal12

Hot Rolled
I have a milling attachment that I'm posting for a bud . It's for a 9 A-C lathe , has MA-100 stamped on the face .
He wants $ 325.00 plus shipping . I'm sure this will fit in one of the flat rate boxes Can handle sale with Paypal Friends & Family mode . Or if your @ Reno Nv I 'm @ 50 miles if you want to pick up .
thanks
animal

Attachments

• P1020955.JPG
    P1020955.JPG
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 60
  • P1020956.JPG
    P1020956.JPG
    882.5 KB · Views: 60
  • P1020957.JPG
    P1020957.JPG
    942 KB · Views: 58
  • P1020958.JPG
    P1020958.JPG
    928.6 KB · Views: 59
None of my business but I suspect the asking price is more than some paid for the lathe. I know South Bend stuff can bring money but a milling
attachment is probaly the most overated and underused tool out there. Anyway good luck to your bud.

He offered to sell it to me , but I have a mill . I know this is a pretty good price from what he showed me they go for on the big E . Some folks know & love their milling attachments & have turend out some fantastic parts with one , I'm just not one of them . I told hime to offer it at a fair price here just cause the folks here have helped me a awful lot over the years .
animal

There are some hobby machinists with no milling machines that may be interested. Your friend may find a few forums that have Classifieds sections.
Just keep in mind that if he sells it on eBay, it will bite a big chunk out of the selling price. Besides, he'd sell it to a random person who may start playing games claiming defects, etc. These are just two reasons (among others) people prefer to sell this stuff here at deeply discounted prices.

Last edited:

Back