What's new
What's new

Surface grinder wheels, 12x1x3 and 10x1x3, 4 wheels

p-moon

Aluminum
The shop is closed, liquidated, and only a few items to sell. Came cross 4 surface grinder wheels, Norton and Radiac. 3 are new and 1 is used. $50 for all, or make offers on any. Can ship

Best to email me at [email protected]

And yes, I did contribute today. Hope that I helped somebody.

Looking for a 5 or 6 inch 6 jaw chuck and some D1-4 backplates

Attachments

• DSCN3291.JPG
    DSCN3291.JPG
    746.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3293.JPG
    DSCN3293.JPG
    719.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3295.JPG
    DSCN3295.JPG
    743.6 KB · Views: 8
Yep I wanta sell these things, best to email me as I am not on this site that often. As for the "contributing", I have been roundly chastized for listing stuff for sale without contributing to the discussions, so I always at least try to.

Yep I wanta sell these things, best to email me as I am not on this site that often. As for the "contributing", I have been roundly chastized for listing stuff for sale without contributing to the discussions, so I always at least try to.
Yup, right on time,.....:
Adding a "yup, me too" to a thread.....

my neighbor emailed you weeks ago, and you never responded. He has a grinder with a 3" arbor. You sound too flakey to be taken seriously
Well Larry Dickman, email is not 100% reliable, its pretty good but not perfect. Just checked back a month, inbox, trash, spam, and nothing about grinding wheels. I really want to sell these things, so be assured that if someone wanted them, I would do my best to get rid of them. Thank you for letting me know about your neighbor, and if you could let him know, I would appreciate another email. If he would like to copy me at [email protected] , that could be good. For some reason, the Yahoo account cannot receive emails from a very few senders, they can't figure out why.

Back