What's new
What's new

Technical support at Haas

CBlair

Diamond
Ok it has been a few years since I called haas for technical support or programing issues. But the number I have no longer works and the system tries to forward me to the HFO. Has this been a thing for a while or is this new?

Charles

“Listen closely as our menus have changed”

I use Productivity out of Plymouth, MN. They always answer when I call. Or are you calling Haas directly?

I finally got someone from the HFO to call me back. Looks like Haas California has closed the applications support and moved it to the HFO's. And yes they couldnt help me! :(

What is the issue?

I have an older TL-1, 2004 model and decided to use the IPS conversational programing system to cut a NPT thread. Instead of hand programing it I thought I would try the conversational, but the output from the conversational wasnt right. Numbers were off and I think it is due to the Minor and Major diameter not being the numbers the software was looking for. In the end the three people I talked to said the software was too old and they didnt know anything about it and suggested I just stick with my hand coded program, which is what I did while waiting to hear back from them.

I just wanted to get the IPS to work so I could write the procedure for a helper to program it themselves. But it is something I only do a few times a year so I will just stick to my hand programed templates.

Charles

Back