What's new
What's new

Update: Order awarded and complete: 50/100/150/200 & 250 pcs each

doug925

Titanium
Hey all,

I am looking for pricing on 2 items. (overflow for us)
The quantities for each part are: 50 /100 /150 /200 & 250 pcs
Delivery requested would be 4-6 weeks ARO.
Both items will require material certs/ test reports.

Notes: SH015
The threads are both 'Class 2 A'
We will handle the laser etching on the square end.

Notes: SH018
The material can be 4140, 4142, 05 4150, RC28-36
** The +/-0.001" DOES NOT apply to the R0.0600 (typo on 4th decimal)
The tolerance on the R0.0600" is +-0.01"

Please feel free to email me with any questions and/or pricing at: doug@visionmfg-incDOTcom

Thanks,

Doug Clarke
Vision Mfg. Inc.
SH015 R0 for quote.jpgSH018 R0 for quote.jpg

Update:

I have received one bid so far. (Thanks Dave!)
Anybody else want to take a stab at them?
Email me for prints.
Thanks,

Doug

Wolf,

I just saw your reply. Check your inbox.
FYI, I have already submitted my quote, base on costs I received from a member on this board.

Doug.

I wanted to give a shout out, and a big 'thanks' to Dave Gordon @ Gorden Machine Works.
He won the quote on the 2 part numbers I RFQ'd.
I know he had to fight some of the parts, but he (his shop) worked through it, did a GREAT JOB with communication, on-time delivery, and quality parts!

I WOULD NOT HESITATE to send work his way again.

Caveat: You all know I don't work there, or have any stake in his game..... I am just a very satisfied customer.

Doug.

I wanted to give a shout out, and a big 'thanks' to Dave Gordon @ Gorden Machine Works.
He won the quote on the 2 part numbers I RFQ'd.
I know he had to fight some of the parts, but he (his shop) worked through it, did a GREAT JOB with communication, on-time delivery, and quality parts!

I WOULD NOT HESITATE to send work his way again.

Caveat: You all know I don't work there, or have any stake in his game..... I am just a very satisfied customer.

Doug.

+1 for the Gordon Machine Works fan club 🙂.

Dave is always responsive and his shop does great work. He also quotes fairly quick and keeps to his quoted lead times which I find to be somewhat rare these days. Nothing annoys me more than hounding someone for a quote.

I've sent him mill and lathe work 3 or 4 times now. Close to a dozen different p/n's and a variety of material types. Everything has shown up dead nuts perfect and on time. 👍

Last edited:

Back