What's new
What's new

Walmart moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Kiser

Aluminum
Was in a Walmart in West Lafayette IN today and saw some broke dick short fat fuck proudly open carrying a Glock 9 mm handgun. Waddling like a phallically challenged penguin around the store like he owned it. A comfort to no sane person! Who knows what this idiot’s background is? Just a random stranger with the ability to kill a large number of people in just a few seconds. In his mind, I’m sure he was the defender of all that is good. But in reality he was an idiot with a misplaced view of reality that was anything but good. What scary times we live in.

It is a conspiracy plan to cause/allow so much chaos the silent majority can't stand such disorder that they vote to become communist just to have some safety.

Letting guys who beat up Cops free the same day is a good example. That is why governments persecute farmers, because they are freer from being dependent on the government, as are responsible people who can protect themselves (with guns).
The new world order will be likened to Communisms where workers and common people will be under a harsh rule. The plan is well supported by Movie stars, young teachers and some stupid government people(who may be getting paid). When the sheets hit the fan, they will be in the same boat as workers and common people, Yes, many rich people will also be set in the same boat. IMHO.
The New World Order won’t be as bad as North Korea but will be pretty strict

One would think people could not be so stupid but mass brain washing is part of the plan, and it is working.

Soon people will be saying we can’t even go on vacation or go shopping so we better vote for communism. Yes, they won’t call it communism but use another word.

That guy with legal open carry is likely on you side and the the one with a hidden knife might be the bad guy.

Hard to believe we are this stupid not to see what is coming down the pike…Darn.

Last edited:
I never understood the problem people have with open carry guys. Doesn't bother me a bit. I would never do it. If I need to use my gun, I don't want somebody to be aware it's even there until there is no choice. I think open carry is next to useless, personally, unless in an actual war or when hunting something dangerous, for an oh-shit backup. But I have no problem with a guy doing it if he wants to and it's legal. Not scary at all as far as I'm concerned.

Some guys still fear gun control and don't want their name and guns on the Take Away List.

Bet your boots when we go communist (or the like) the gun collecting troops will be at your door and search your house.
I could one shot drop a guy at 30 yards with my old S&W 38 sp..
If he was chasing me with a knife, likely I would be in trouble for having too much advantage using a gun.

Last edited:
Lots of folk open carry here, I like the gals in the summer wearing a sundress with a six shooter hanging on her hip. I feel better in a restaurant seeing a half dozen handguns in plain view and you don't hear about that crash and grab or burgers much around here. We don't have a Walmart within 120 miles and don't miss it, sometimes here it takes an hour to get out of the grocery store or post office because you see so many folks you know and just have to stop and visit for a bit.

Lots of folk open carry here, I like the gals in the summer wearing a sundress with a six shooter hanging on her hip. I feel better in a restaurant seeing a half dozen handguns in plain view and you don't hear about that crash and grab or burgers much around here. We don't have a Walmart within 120 miles and don't miss it, sometimes here it takes an hour to get out of the grocery store or post office because you see so many folks you know and just have to stop and visit for a bit.
There are a shit ton more "broke dick short fat fucks" in southern Indiana than in the whole of Idaho. That and they only have Gary to hang their hat on. Oh, South Bend too.

I'd bet half or more of the folks doing open carry can't hit the side of a shopping center with their weapon. But they would be quick to pull it and wave it around.

I have no issues with folks who have at least passed a training course. It's the others....... A lot of them are a menace.

Kinda like the guy I saw going 60 mph past me in 5" of snow on the highway, in an SUV with all wheel drive.... I guess just possession of "4 wheel drive" made him safe at any speed in his mind, no need to actually know how to use the vehicle. He piled into a big snowbank 400 yards ahead after he passed me. I did not stop. Yes, I am evil.

Seems like the concealed carry folks are often more likely to be stable and self-controlled.

Honest law-abiding people would be in deep sheets if Cops were Mr. nice guys and the bad guys got to rule. I grew upon 8 Mile Road and the bad guys there were nice compared to some bad guys in/from Mexico.
I knew murderers and crooks and still they had some sanity.
There was a cop car station wagon on 8-mile road. 4 cops black and white guys. if you said boo you might get a smack. And your car, ladies purses your wallet. glove box and your seats would be in the street quick as a wink.
I forgot what we called them, but they had a special name. I think we called them the 8 Mile road flyers(?).
"Yes Sir, No Sir" was the drill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back