What's new
What's new

Wanted ! ! !

My mistake, I do NOT have both. I have 18mm, 20mm, and 3/4".
Of course you don't have a 19mm, Deckel didn't provide them!

1700124123749.png

There are 19 mm collets available https://www.shop.santool.de/en/clam...e/collet-direct-clamping-sk40-s20x2-574e.html, chinese I suppose, and very nicely priced (the numbers that deckel's didn't provide are cheaper).

BR,
thanos

ps. I am not an expert, but I have a friend that tried the TTS on a R8 spindle and didn't work properly, they were getting pulled down. He told me that Tormach itself are not so supportive of TTS anymore, due to that, but I can't be sure. SK40 collets are not R8 of course, so it might work better for you, I guess for small tools it could make sense.

ps. I am not an expert, but I have a friend that tried the TTS on a R8 spindle and didn't work properly, they were getting pulled down. He told me that Tormach itself are not so supportive of TTS anymore, due to that, but I can't be sure. SK40 collets are not R8 of course, so it might work better for you, I guess for small tools it could make sense.

Tormach still sells machines with R8 spindles and their short 3/4" R8 and 3MT collets for TTS tooling. I've not had any problems with TTS tools in my use. I can't speak for others.

I have a 3/4" collet that i would sell.(new)
Its Asian built, Looks OK all critical surfaces ground.
Can't vouch for its accuracy (run out)
Will need to have the threads touched up....maker made draw bar threads a bit shallow.
I have reworked these before and they worked fine, no longer have the lathe i used so i can't provide that service...
$30.00 including shipping in US only
Cheers Ross

Back