What's new
What's new

Wanted ! ! !

Hi all
New to the forum and my first post. Iam looking for a mk4 s20 x2 vertical 1 inch arbor.
Any leads would be appreciated. Regards mike

Looking for a pulley for a GK21 engraver.
It's the pulley that goes between the motor and the spindle.
Franz Singers website is only in German and my emails have gone nowhere.
DSCN0695.jpg

Because of Covid they are at only half-strength. Phone them early in the morning US time, and be patient. At least two people there speak English (Walter and Igor) so once they realise that you don't speak German they will pass the phone around. Or find a local German speaker and have them with you when you call.

Looking for a horizontal overarm for a FP1.
With arbor or not and spacers would be nice.

Thanks

I have a couple over arms left for the FP’2/3s, it will fit the FP1, just a little larger?
I can get pictures of the two over arms side by side for a comparison, don’t have any supports available?

Let me know if your interested?

Kevin

I have a couple over arms left for the FP’2/3s, it will fit the FP1

I don't know if the overarms for FP1 and FP2 are interchangable. But I know that the support parts that fit on the end, with a bronze bushing/bearing are NOT interchangable between FP1 and FP2. The offset of the arbor from the dovetail is different between FP1 and FP2.

I don't know if the overarms for FP1 and FP2 are interchangable. But I know that the support parts that fit on the end, with a bronze bushing/bearing are NOT interchangable between FP1 and FP2. The offset of the arbor from the dovetail is different between FP1 and FP2.

Hi Bruce, the dovetails are the same between the FP1 & FP2, the biggest difference between the overarm is the physical size!

Yes, you are correct, the arbor supports are machine specific....

Kevin

I have a couple over arms left for the FP’2/3s, it will fit the FP1, just a little larger?
I can get pictures of the two over arms side by side for a comparison, don’t have any supports available?

Let me know if your interested?

Kevin

Oops- sorry for the delay- mulling this over..

Hello,
New to the forum and just astounded at the wealth of knowledge on here.

I'm looking for an Aciera F4 or F5 (preferred), or maybe a smaller / mid sized Deckel. Looking in Canada as that's where I am but would entertain shipping from the USA to Canada. (Have contacts in Boston)

Thanks for your time,
J

Hello,
New to the forum and just astounded at the wealth of knowledge on here.

I'm looking for an Aciera F4 or F5 (preferred), or maybe a smaller / mid sized Deckel. Looking in Canada as that's where I am but would entertain shipping from the USA to Canada. (Have contacts in Boston)

Thanks for your time,
J

PM sent....

Wanted: Dialog 4.

I have a D2 machine, would like to upgrade to D4. A non-working D4 machine would be a good start, let me know what you have and where you are located.

Looking for a pulley for a GK21 engraver.
It's the pulley that goes between the motor and the spindle.
View attachment 298031

If you are still looking for the Deckel GK 21 intermediate pulley, call me at 1-248-855-2618. I may have the part you are looking for. Please leave your phone number, if I do not answer. Thanks, Roy

Anybody have Aciera F4 parts?

Looking for some parts for a 1967 Aciera F4 (round head).

1.) gear on the feed's motor - OR the specifications for it would also be incredibly helpful.. Even a totally worn out one..

2.) Original control transformer kicking out 60V @50hz for contactors and relays.

3.) (2) Early X-axis hand cranks or (1) later aluminum handwheel w/ removable plastic handle

Thanks, Peter

Back