What's new
What's new

Wanted ! ! !

Peter

Maybe the Swiss dealers like Greub, Müller, or Luthy can help on the gear. It's buried inside my machines, and not accessible to measure. I am fairly confident it is a standard metric module straight spur gear.

You're going to have a hard time getting 50 Hz out of any transformer connected to US 60 Hz power. That said, I'd just buy any old control transformer, e.g., from FactoryMation or Automation Direct, that has the right kVA and ratio.

I would adapt or make handwheels. Mine are just aluminum turnings, with no handle. I don't miss the crank handle on X. I do a little on Z and on Y on my F-5.

RKlopp

There is a poster on Fraiseuses | Usinage who currently has an early Aciera F5 gearbox out and apart. The gearbox is the same as on my square-head F4. You might try asking on that forum (in French relying on google translate if you have to) for feed motor gear measurements.

Anybody have Aciera F4 parts?

Looking for some parts for a 1967 Aciera F4 (round head).

1.) gear on the feed's motor - OR the specifications for it would also be incredibly helpful.. Even a totally worn out one..

2.) Original control transformer kicking out 60V @50hz for contactors and relays.

3.) (2) Early X-axis hand cranks or (1) later aluminum handwheel w/ removable plastic handle

Thanks, Peter

Hi guys,

I bought a Deckel FP41NC from Mark P. a number of years ago (thanks Mark!) and I love the thing. I am now looking to purchase a FP42NC. Does anyone have one or know of one for sale?

Thank you,
Michael

wanted - aciera f3 f3 high speed head in the USA.
I haven't checked in here for quite some time .. Hope I posted this at the right place.

thanks
Markus

HI looking for parts for a Thiel 159,

slotting head (attachment 4),Boring and Milling head (attachment 5), and Automatic Boring and Milling head (attachment 7) or parts to make the one I have work, as some one has removed all the main gears/shafts aparts from the basic running gears/shafts to turn the head

I have some parts of a Thiel 158 to trade/swap, front table (Std), some tooling/holders

regards mike

Hi All -

I'm looking for a 7/8", 40 taper collet for a Deckel FP1. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Looking For A Manual for Deckel FP3 Aktive Machine.

Like the title says, looking for a manual for a Deckel FP3 Aktive Machine.

Couldn’t find one online or on Wrenchs’s CD?

Right now I need the lifting instructions from the manual, what size bar or bars to use and the lifting strap routing?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Kevin

Last edited:
Not a late model FP3, but the rigging is the same...
The hole at the rear of the base where the bar passes through on my first gen FP3 is 50mm give or take (as cast hole)
1 3/4" bar would be more than enough.....

attachment.php

Cheers Ross

Not a late model FP3, but the rigging is the same...
The hole at the rear of the base where the bar passes through on my first gen FP3 is 50mm give or take (as cast hole)
1 3/4" bar would be more than enough.....

attachment.php

Cheers Ross

Thanks Ross for the help!

I can't tell from the picture, I see they recommend wood blocking in a couple different positions, they don't have a measurement for it do they?

Thanks again!

Kevin

Guessing that the wood is there to give clearance to sensitive components like DRO scales.....Apply as required...
No dimensions of lengths given on this drawing....

Bet you could avoid most problems by using a fork lift and lifting the rear with one fork carrying the straps and the other fork lifting the front of the machine with another strap....

As always be sure to use a positive stop (pin through the end of the fork) to restrain the straps from sliding off the end of the fork.....
Cheers Ross

Can confirm Ross’s comment from moving my FP2. Would guess a late model FP3 would lift in a similar way.

L7

Looking at the picture, I would think the straps need to be close together at the top to keep the machine from rolling?
Looks like I also need to remove the table from the machine to keep it balanced front to back?
I just want to be prepared as much as possible when I get to the location for pickup, don't need any surprises!

I will try and take pictures.......

Kevin

Also note that in the drawing, there are blocks under the vertical (Z) slide to support it. (sorry,my photo of the manual cut off the text wherein the blocking is described)
Also need some sort of plate or plank on the top of the base for those blocks to work as the top of the base is thin sheet metal to cover the sump on the front of the base...

Have used blocking as shown on moving CNC Deckels to prevent hammering of the ball screw and ball nut ...Not sure its an issue on machines with conventional Acme screws...
But can't hurt...
Cheers Ross

An update to this thread....I was able to pick up the machine with the table in place, unfortunately no pictures were allowed!

I used two 10' endless slings, should have used one 16' or 20' endless sling to pickup the machine, it would have made it a lot easier to balance!

Anyways, the machine is home and on a pallet......I need to get the manuals ,evaluate the machine then make a parts list, I will start another thread about the machine.......

Thanks again everyone for your help!

Kevin

Back