What's new
What's new

What to do with an old Troyke DL-9-B

cfaber

Plastic
Hi Folks, I have an old Troyke DL-9-B rotary table (well mostly), it's missing the drive motor and control box and has no chuck on it. The question I have -- what should I do with this thing? I can't really decide what I want to do. I could turn it into a welding positioner, some Pi or arduino servo motor controlled rotary table, or just selling / scrapping it.

The unit appears to be in good shape, the brake works and it rotates freely.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Probably worth a few bucks to any Milltronics users. That was the table they sold for many years. Super easy to add a 4th to any Milltronics, $1500 for the motor cable and drive IIRC

Thanks, yeah it's in pretty good shape, minus the fact that the drive, motor and cable are long gone
IMG_20230903_124911.jpg

Hi Folks, I have an old Troyke DL-9-B rotary table (well mostly), it's missing the drive motor and control box and has no chuck on it. The question I have -- what should I do with this thing? I can't really decide what I want to do. I could turn it into a welding positioner, some Pi or arduino servo motor controlled rotary table, or just selling / scrapping it.

The unit appears to be in good shape, the brake works and it rotates freely.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!
If you are looking to sell it please contact me. I am interested.

Back