What's new
What's new

What would it mean to manufacturing if Finland and Sweden joined NATO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt

do you have a point?

Are you arguing that Putin should be allowed to invade any country he wishes and do whatever he wants?

If so, what do you suppose the end result of that would be?

And what would the bill for that come to?

I too, would love not to spend that money, but you really need to come up with alternatives that do not involve allowing tanks to roll through half of Europe

Easy Gussie.......Ain't advocating for tanks rolling through Baltimore or any of the other Democrat run shit-hole cites. Although you could run tanks through most of those liberal run shit-holes and no one would be able to see a difference anyway.

Just saying that after 46 years of collecting a government paycheck, your guy Biden might do something constructive for a change. Remember "Build Back Better"?---How about spending some of the loot on "Build Back Baltimore" rather than paying for all those expensive fireworks Joey is sending to Zelensky. Charity begins at home...that sort of thing.

What I am adamant about is not listening to propaganda excusing the murder of innocents

You are pro Russia from the get go, no matter your history

You claim to be pro USA, but excuse Russia at every turn

Why is that?

This whole thing will end when Russia turns around and goes home

You fought for the USA, what in the Civil War?

Seriously

If you fought for the USA in the last 75 years, you went to someone else's country doing someone else's business.

Just my opinion but if Trump were still president you would be all over him if he were sending aid to Ukraine. Since your guy is president you are all over helping the Ukraine at any cost. I am against going to war with Russia so I must be a pro Russia. As for innocents, we have plenty being murdered in America that could use help.

Easy Gussie.......Ain't advocating for tanks rolling through Baltimore or any of the other Democrat run shit-hole cites. Although you could run tanks through most of those liberal run shit-holes and no one would be able to see a difference anyway.

Just saying that after 46 years of collecting a government paycheck, your guy Biden might do something constructive for a change. Remember "Build Back Better"?---How about spending some of the loot on "Build Back Baltimore" rather than paying for all those expensive fireworks Joey is sending to Zelensky. Charity begins at home...that sort of thing.

How about build back Kenosha after the riots?

Friendly reminder to keep things civil here. I've deleted a few of the worst posts and given out some more infractions.

Yes

Human garbage

anti semite

wannabe fascist

So said Roosevelt and the rest of those desperately trying to involve us in WWII.

The "fascist" charge came from his several trips to Germany (who we were NOT at war with then) to study the technically advanced Luftwaffe, and the "antisemite" charge came from his public criticism of Roosevelt and the leading newspapers banging the war drums, which happened to be Jewish owned.

"In the late-1930s and early 1940s, Lindbergh’s ironclad reputation took a serious hit for his opposition to World War II and his apparent fascination with Nazi Germany. The aviator had made several trips to Germany in the 1930s to inspect its air force, and returned home convinced that the Luftwaffe was capable of overpowering the rest of Europe. He became one of the most vocal opponents of American involvement in the conflict, and gave dozens of public speeches and radio addresses criticizing President Franklin Roosevelt and Jewish-run newspapers and arguing in favor of isolationism. As the United States edged closer to war, many began to denounce the former hero as an anti-Semite and a traitor. Lindbergh gave up his crusade and tried to win a commission in the military after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, but President Roosevelt—who privately called the aviator a Nazi—barred him from serving. Lindbergh later spent time as a test pilot and aviation advisor before travelling to the war’s Pacific Theater as an observer. Though officially a civilian, he eventually flew around 50 combat missions and even shot down a Japanese fighter plane."

The above quote is only ONE part of the 10 facts about this amazing man and his lifetime of accomplishments. He was only one of many Americans savaged by Roosevelt and the media for opposing U.S. involvement that eventually cost the lives of over 400,000 U.S. servicemen.

10 Fascinating Facts About Charles Lindbergh - HISTORY

So said Roosevelt and the rest of those desperately trying to involve us in WWII.

l]

Were I around in 1940 I would have opposed involvement in WWII

However, that was not in the cards

You seem to be now espousing the view that we should have let Hitler have his way with Europe on what theory? that He would have stopped there?

So we just ignore this, and thus we should ignore Putin

So we should not have helped England, correct?

That if we had only let them be overrun by the Nazis and all would be fine?

Really do follow that logic through for me, what would you think the end result be? Peace and wealth for all?

Well, except for the Jews I guess. And the Romani. And the weak. And.....

So are you really trying to say we would never have had a war with Germany? Lessee, they had jets in 1945, and were reportedly months away from Nukes.

How do you really think that would have played out?

It will inform how you feel about this current conflict

What I am adamant about is not listening to propaganda excusing the murder of innocents

You are pro Russia from the get go, no matter your history

You claim to be pro USA, but excuse Russia at every turn

Why is that?

This whole thing will end when Russia turns around and goes home

You fought for the USA, what in the Civil War?

If you're so emotionally involved and concerned, what are you doing about it? Maybe you can ride on a tank turret while you valiantly help take back lost Ukranian cities. You could be a hero, and UKR women are pretty hot. I excuse nothing, I simply don't GAF.

Seriously

If you fought for the USA in the last 75 years, you went to someone else's country doing someone else's business.

Yes I have, and that is why I can see the futility of the USA involving itself in this matter. Especially with the current weak CiC we have. If UKR fails, how much war material is FJB going to leave to the Russians, like he did with the Taliban?

As usual, you twist and distort to portray a false narrative. Your comment that "You seem to be now espousing the view that we should have let Hitler have his way with Europe on what theory? that He would have stopped there? " is the sort of typical slander you frequently exhibit. The reality prior to Pearl Harbor was a deeply divided America over the issue of going to war, not the fantasy that most Americans supported it, opposed by a few traitors as the court historians would have us believe. This PBS interview with the author of Those Angry Days explains how "from 1939 through 1941, Americans were deeply divided between interventionism and isolationism ".

'Angry Days' Shows An America Torn Over Entering World War II : NPR

Also, Japan attacked America in December 1941, changing public sentiment. The deportation of German Jews did not begin until September of the same year. The extermination camps did not begin until AFTER the U.S. had already entered the war so the idea that this was a humanitarian rescue rather than an intervention in European affairs did not exist as the time Lindbergh was opposing the war. Here is a list of the camps and their dates of operation.

Chełmno (in operation December 1941-January 1945)
Bełżec (in operation March-December 1942)
Sobibór (in operation May-July 1942 and October 1942-October 1943)
Treblinka (in operation July 1942-August 1943)
Majdanek (in operation September 1942-July 1944)
Auschwitz-Birkenau (in operation March 1942-January 1945)​

Source: Deportation of German Jews, September 1941 – The Holocaust Explained: Designed for schools

Were I around in 1940 I would have opposed involvement in WWII

However, that was not in the cards

You seem to be now espousing the view that we should have let Hitler have his way with Europe on what theory? that He would have stopped there?

So we just ignore this, and thus we should ignore Putin

So we should not have helped England, correct?

That if we had only let them be overrun by the Nazis and all would be fine?

Really do follow that logic through for me, what would you think the end result be? Peace and wealth for all?

Well, except for the Jews I guess. And the Romani. And the weak. And.....

So are you really trying to say we would never have had a war with Germany? Lessee, they had jets in 1945, and were reportedly months away from Nukes.

How do you really think that would have played out?

It will inform how you feel about this current conflict

That wasn't an option because... Germany declared war on us, not the other way round. A lot of people think American involvement in Europe was a matter of a "humanitarian intervention" - it wasn't.

As for the nukes, it's a well known fact that Germany was on the wrong track, and their nukes wouldn't have worked probably for a couple of years if they kept the pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back