What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan, India, and the Emirates airlines are canceling flights to the US over 5G activations
But Mayor Pete is still on Maternity Leave so if you expect him to respond on a transportation crisis, then you are nothing but a bigoted homophobe

Never let a crisis go to waste.....Expect the airlines to be recipients of lots-o-bucks to fix an issue that should have been take care of before the FCC took $82 Billion for the auction of the 5G band. Nothing like cancelled flights to stimulate money from Uncle Sugar. (keep in mind congress critters and senators fly home most weekends)

That probably explains why some of you repeat things over and over. Reference the constant FJB and LGB. If the cult didn't tell it's morons what to say they wouldn't have anything to say at all. Oh what a beautiful world it would be.

Like this? FUCK JOE BIDEN LMAO

Where can we meet up? When are you coming to Chicago again? Don't worry, I have never thrown a first punch, except when gloves were on. A wimp like you would not even get out of bed if you lived with the daily pain I have, you would just lay in bed and cry. You have crossed a line. Once again, more insults coming from a person that never shows any intelligence in any subject.

So now you are the only one in the world that has experienced pain. You poor old man. It sounds like you are reaping what you sewed.

At this point even Democrats are not disputing the historically low approval ratings Biden is getting. Only 1 year in office and Joey has managed to fuck up everything he touches---which pretty much is how he has performed his whole life.

The stock market is humming along nicely and that was one of the main measures of trumps dismal presidency according to most of the TRUMP CULT MORONS.

The stock market is humming along nicely and that was one of the main measures of trumps dismal presidency according to most of the TRUMP CULT MORONS.

Yes, the stock market is doing well. Is it your contention the Dementia Joe is the one who decides if stocks rise or fall? BTW---"Dismal Presidency" is a term being used by liberal media to describe Joe Biden.

That probably explains why some of you repeat things over and over. Reference the constant FJB and LGB. If the cult didn't tell it's morons what to say they wouldn't have anything to say at all. Oh what a beautiful world it would be.

When are we going to meet up so you can insult me to my face? Funny how you keep insulting everyone's intelligence while not demonstrating any yourself, even in what you claimed to do for a living.

Congratulations, Big Blivet!!!

It isn't every day an Idiot gets promoted to Moron!

Enjoy your new status!

Fool....

They used to rate levels of mental retardation when I was in college, they were classifies as idiots, morons, and imbeciles. I forget who was the smartest and dumbest. Of course all of that is no longer politically correct 40+ years later.

Yes, the stock market is doing well. Is it your contention the Dementia Joe is the one who decides if stocks rise or fall? BTW---"Dismal Presidency" is a term being used by liberal media to describe Joe Biden.

Google 'dismal presidency' and the first hit you get is "Obama's dismal presidency"...after that it's all Joe Biden......Funny stuff for sure. Am telling you--the media ain't happy with Joey.

Where is the BigBser, he accuses me of being afraid and that is a laugh, how about we have a meet up sometime in East St. Louis. I have been there, he probably should think it is a wonderful place, a lot of the oppressed destroying everything in sight.

Hint: Big B is now sitting around whining about his pain and at the same time bragging about how tough he is. You TRUMP CULT MORONS are a real hoot.

I have stayed away for about a week, and good grief Charlie Brown! B is just like a broken record. Says the same crap over and over.

I think CitizenF16 has it right. Autistic, 3rd grader, and Ill add, basically a never did nothing never been nothing retard.

Your turn, drill press boy!

Must be you have missed the TRUMP CULT MORON substandardparts that posts several times daily about Biden's poll numbers. Of course with you also being an upcoming star of the TRUMP CULT you likely missed those posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back