What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spend more time reading technical texts and it may become second nature to pull out the substance in complex constructions.
Spend portions of over 40 years of your working life doing enough reading of the LAW - more than just the one nation or State - and more than once over a hundred hours of "case" Law on one point alone? "Case" matters. A Common Law system is not for the lazy. Technology? An entirely separate universe.

You MIGHT be better able to understand why you are being foolish?

WHAT "insult?"

I was being generous.

:D

What's new is really old? Los Angeles. "Roof Top Koreans" LA= 62 KIA versus K-Town= 2 KIA

"The parallels between riots in 2020 and what happened in 1992 are not difficult to see. And this is why the rooftop Koreans were shared round as memes. Some by right-wing pro gun Americans, others highlighting the pattern of racial inequality."

Who Were The Rooftop Koreans? - Koryo Tours

BTW---Is any of the destruction still evident in LA all these years later?

The “right-wing gun Americans” statement is itself a icon of Cognitive Bias straight up. Any of these comments were small in relation to those peoples numbers yet the support for those Korean merchants were extremely high. If those comments were passed on does not mean support was all right wing just supported in viewpoint.

That was because rational people understand why they are on that roof.

Now many would say they are egging on trouble, or laying in ambush, or even hunting humans. Everyone just look evenly at it middle ground at least.

Well, Watts is gone, South LA has raised from the ash.

So there is that....

0b2423c1215bab05.png

The fact that MSNBC skipped the defense's closing argument after airing the prosecutor's case to jury, should tell you everything you need to know about the media's bias!

I think the first here a bit of over the top. "child rapists"????
Actions well intention or not may have consequences. Sorry afterwards does not escape punishment.

On the second people in the street can go off sideways at any time.
The crowd mentality. Alone each is reasonable, driven by others and in a pack they become different.
One sees this in gang members of all types and flavors.

Let's hope that cooler heads prevail and accept what ever comes out.
For sure no matter what some will try to inflame the situation plus or minus.
Maybe those are the bad guys.
Bob

One of the guys killed was a child rapist:

Joseph Rosenbaum Sex Offender Arizona '02 Criminal Complaint

That is fact, how can someone like that be turned loose on society? Pedophilia isn't curable.

Well, Watts is gone, South LA has raised from the ash.

So there is that....

Too true:

LAPD launches new strategy to address crime, gang violence

Odd bites:

"Crime in South Los Angeles has skyrocketed and it’s an issue that has even police concerned"

Well. Shit.

Out here in Old Dominion "the police" are first, foremost, and always the ones "concerned" about crime as an "issue".

Then again, it is what we PAY them to be concerned about.

Go figure Kalifornickyah SSR WOULD have some OTHER priority?

I hear threats of violence are being made toward the courthouse during jury deliberations, somebody should give that AR-15 the prosecutor pointed at the jury to Rittenhouse and have him stand guard outside

EG the guy admitted he did that please have your sweetheart pinch you with a good pair of pliers! :D
Read the exact quote. No, he did not "admit that he did it." He said yes, he lowered his arm, but the video evidence shows the gun was not pointed at Rittenhouse until AFTER he was shot (in the biceps, which probably has something to do with fine motor skills later on.)

It was a compund question, he was answering the first part.

Further, no matter what people THINK they do, when you look at video, sorry, that's what actually happened.

As a last note, he changed actions after seeing Rittenhouse chamber another round. Until then he was backing away. Personally, I think he was remiss. If you see someone chamber a round and the gun is pointing at you and you have a pistol, don't step toward them and try to grab the barrel. Shoot. Now, not later.

If anyone has a self-defense claim, it's Grosskreutz.

Rittenhouse is a crappy little piece of wannabe rambo shit. Burn him.

I have just read about the trial and seen the recaps on Court TV, I think Rittenhouse will be acquitted, then we will get more rioting morons. How about that stupid assistant DA pointing the gun at the jury? He must have went to the Alec Baldwin school of gun safety, what an idiot.

I have just read about the trial and seen the recaps on Court TV, I think Rittenhouse will be acquitted, then we will get more rioting morons. How about that stupid assistant DA pointing the gun at the jury? He must have went to the Alec Baldwin school of gun safety, what an idiot.

The riots will go nowhere this time as the idiot mayor has learned his lesson and is finally taking Trumps advice, the National Guard is already arriving

Even leftists like Wolf Blitzer and far left leaning organizations like the ACLU are saying the FBI raid on James O'Keefe and his staff are a threat to press freedom.
The FBI has become more corrupts than the mafia they were formed to combat.

He was actually pointing it at an empty corner of the room, so I heard.

The riots will go nowhere this time as the idiot mayor has learned his lesson and is finally taking Trumps advice, the National Guard is already arriving

They will probably riot in other cities then, not sure who is organizing them, but someone has to or you wouldn't get so many out of state people at them.

It's really hard to tell from that picture. We may never know until we see a picture showing it definitively.
Rules were made to be broken :) If he'd put blanks in it and fired off a couple at the jury, would have got him sanctioned but also would have made an impression :D

So, for anyone who might be interested in what actually happened in the courtroom, don't have to read what some wacko magazine has to say, decide for yourself. He's not Perry Mason tho ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back