What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOMEBODY has to buy earbuds, dirigible-altitude pick-em-up-trucks, abort their fetuses, take a COVID booster every quarter, murder their bed-partners and kinders, loot and shoot each OTHER, eat junk food, consume all those OTHER drugs .... and fatally OD.

You didn't mention smoking four packs of cigarettes a day. Is there a reason for that?

I'd recommend that you get out more.
That is read more broadly and you will develop the capacity to draw points made from complex (Perhaps strained but it was before coffee..) sentence structures.

Also- lay off the insult bullshit.
It is no credit to you.

Response from TR’s post here;

TR; “Bill the defense is not arguing that Rittenhouse is provided protections for being in pursuit of protected actions outside of self defense.
The reason that argument is not being provided is due to none being present.”

This reminds me of annoying wannabe Lawsters students which failed the LSAT. ;)

Gobbledygook gook likely from what someone else constructed. Give me a break.

The prosecutor for the Kyle Rittenhouse trial obviously took his gun safety class at the same school that he got his law degree from.
If Alec Baldwin was watching the trial he had to have jumped up and screamed NOOOOOOO! When the idiot pointed the gun at people with his finger on the trigger.

I was wondering how long it would take for one of the resident TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to compare the little vigilante to alec baldwin. You guys are slipping.

A 17 year old boy goes hunting humans and that's the same as being handed a gun on a movie set and being told it was unloaded. You guys are crazy.

B, are you in Kenosha, getting ready to riot with your blm friends? I think Soros is having a couple pallets of bricks dropped off just for you.

You already are judge jury and executioner without any facts, like the rest of the libtards.

BTW, thought you owned a machine shop, but without any machines.. hmm.

Have you EVER been handed a firearm?

Step 1. Never point a firearm at anything you aren't willing to shoot and kill.
Step 2. Clear the weapon, even if the person who handed you the weapon just cleared it.

I'm guessing you haven't...

Once again Biden seems confused while speaking in public.
This guy should be enjoying his golden years in retirement, doing things he enjoys, like showering with his great grandchildren, not being the democrat puppet.

Biden probably isn't rich enough or morally bankrupt enough to just grab em by the pussy like your cult leader brags about doing because when you're rich you can do anything.

Spend portions of over 40 years of your working life doing enough reading of the LAW - more than just the one nation or State - and more than once over a hundred hours of "case" Law on one point alone? "Case" matters. A Common Law system is not for the lazy. Technology? An entirely separate universe.

You MIGHT be better able to understand why you are being foolish?

WHAT "insult?"

I was being generous.

:D

I'm starting to hear the brass band again. The BS is getting real deep as usual.

One of the guys killed was a child rapist:

Joseph Rosenbaum Sex Offender Arizona '02 Criminal Complaint

That is fact, how can someone like that be turned loose on society? Pedophilia isn't curable.

In no way, shape or form do I condone child molesting but I also don't condone vigilante justice. We've had too much of ordinary citizens taking the law into their own hands. The right to life murderers that kill abortion doctors comes to mind and they aren't even killing anyone that has committed a crime. Just a crime in their own minds. Once again, the cult members are crazy. Lock them up.

Wisconsin Legislature: 939.48

I think the entire rittenhouse situaton is terrible from all sides.

However in Wisconsin the law is clear that even if you provoke the situation and loose your claim of self defense it can be regained. I would asume his running for 2 city blocks would regain his self defense arguement.

(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.

Wisconsin Legislature: 939.48

I think the entire rittenhouse situaton is terrible from all sides.

However in Wisconsin the law is clear that even if you provoke the situation and loose your claim of self defense it can be regained. I would asume his running for 2 city blocks would regain his self defense arguement.

(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.

Did you listen to the defense response regarding self defense in Wisconsin and how it applies to the defendant?

In no way, shape or form do I condone child molesting but I also don't condone vigilante justice. We've had too much of ordinary citizens taking the law into their own hands..

Put cops back on the streets where rioters are taking over, and you won't have to worry about vigilantes.

I was wondering how long it would take for one of the resident TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to compare the little vigilante to alec baldwin. You guys are slipping.

A 17 year old boy goes hunting humans and that's the same as being handed a gun on a movie set and being told it was unloaded. You guys are crazy.

You're the one whose slipping, no one compared Rittenhouse to Alec Baldwin, you keep posting your lies about members here as you do. Your reading comprehension is very poor, to say the least. Go ahead back your claim up with a quote of a post, once again, you cannot.

You're the one whose slipping, no one compared Rittenhouse to Alec Baldwin, you keep posting your lies about members here as you do. Your reading comprehension is very poor, to say the least. Go ahead back your claim up with a quote of a post, once again, you cannot.

Maybe link would be a better word than compare but steelerfan brought up baldwins name in a conversation about rittenhouse. It's right there in the quote that I quoted.

Put cops back on the streets where rioters are taking over, and you won't have to worry about vigilantes.

The rioting during the summer of 2020 was in response to police conduct while on the streets. At least that's what some say is the reason. But then again some say those were peaceful protests. Some say they don't want police.

In no way, shape or form do I condone child molesting but I also don't condone vigilante justice. We've had too much of ordinary citizens taking the law into their own hands. The right to life murderers that kill abortion doctors comes to mind and they aren't even killing anyone that has committed a crime. Just a crime in their own minds. Once again, the cult members are crazy. Lock them up.

But you do condone, or approve of unlimited illegal immigration?

You didn't mention smoking four packs of cigarettes a day. Is there a reason for that?

Gee whiz man sure he is cantankerous sure but no need to pile on him. This is a obvious exaggeration. Note I did not say lie so don’t get out the smelling salts and feinting couch.-(Thanks Jim)

Twice for evidence. :)

B I honestly do not think Thermite smokes four packs of cigarettes per day. I think this is just how you Bidenista Cult People believe.

He has become one of y’all’s smear campaign focus points now. So now it’s the it’s lie lie lie us a river song!

Pretty cheap stuff. Isn’t it illegal to bring down the full weight of you and your bidenista Cult Members burden down upon such a innocent load bearer public servant such as Thermite?

What did he do to bring the ire and hate of your Kalifornickyah brethren and others that be the hissing poisonous vipers which are driving the mass exodus from such a beautiful place? They come here it makes traffic worse but I do like the women though no lie.

Given the looter-lie-and bore all movement of late they are pushing and driving all descent god fearing and good descent folk from their homes many over fifth generation there.

I’ll have to think about what kinds of rituals and creature worship you Bidenista bore-all nincompoops have directed y’all’s deification towards.

One day you are going to make him mad that is you and all your looter-lie-bore all add all of y’all are dim bulbs run by the green energy windmill loving ignoramuses who attacked Texas for mentioning their windmills froze up! :confused:? They did Gumbie they froze up sure everybody wished they didn’t but they did!

Confused lot which you are final stage TDS . Ya-pity Yap Yap Yap y’all waste the hours. :blahblah:

That be that he (the Orange abomination) is no longer relevant anymore not even as y’all persist and insist on it. Obsess much?

Lesson learned? Oh no time to go to town for you Bidenista looter-lie-bore all cult members and turn over your basket plague of venomous vipers from your Kalifornickyah Cult office Christmas party.!!?!

You are just poking a bear. Who said Bidenista Cult members had good sense anyway? Not me they have problems with telling the truth and by extension are lieing to themselves. May God have mercy on y’all and all your ilk.

Seek salvation.

“Valdez is coming”.

(Whatever that means I have not a clue. As my AI translator is state of the age smart.) Thermite has his own language.

Sometimes cryptic and mystical.

Don’t poke Bear Gumbies! Dat bad news!

Gee whiz man sure he is cantankerous sure but no need to pile on him. This is a obvious exaggeration.
Uhh, no. It's not any sort of exaggeration at all. It varies, but a carton of 10 packs lasts only 2 days. Local mini-mart sees my vehicle, they are already on the counter when I enter the store. Working on 3 days, and just about there. Mind. I may take as little as ONE drag, usually only three, rarely four.

Someone who gave the least damn about the cost would point out I'm just burning up money, not really "smoking".

BFD. It keeps me out of worse trouble.

One day you are going to make him mad
I suppose it is not quite impossible. But it hasn't happened since 1968. So rate it "unlikely".

Too lazy, Iyam. No need to destroy when de-fang will serve. Run a nutter's virtual head up his own virtual ass, "circular firing squad" writ small ensues, and on to the next.

You are just poking a bear.

LOL! Trying to bitch-slap a tarball .... or trying to boil the ocean - might be closer?

John Dryden never explained what happens next when he said:

"Beware the fury of a patient man."

The TRULY patient man doesn't fly into a rage when his patience "should have" reached a breaking point. Not at all. There is no "breaking point" in the conventional sense.

What we do is far more difficult to deal with.
Exhibit GREATER patience ....and carry on.

If the first 50 encounters were not enough?

Perhaps at some point in the next 500.. or 5,000, or "C".. or aleph null...an opponent will come to understand we will not be the one to change. And don't care whether (s)he does, or never.

Think it through. How long have you been mowing grass?

Has the grass ever "learned its lesson" and stopped growing?

Has it ever solicited your opinion? About ANYTHING?

As with Elliot Roosevelt on "war", it "just doesn't' give a damn."
Nor do I.

"Pile on"? Have at it! It's only the internet.

May as well whip the Hellespont .. it won't whip back.. or machine-gun the Pacific Ocean.. it won't shoot back.

Nor obey, either.. but there you have it.

I ain't the one paying for your ammo... Nor your time.

I do make :popcorn: now and then.. On MY dime, even!

But THAT's a cheap enough a price for the entertainment in it!

“Valdez is coming”.

(Whatever that means I have not a clue.

Google would find you the movie, and the book written FROM the screenplay, rather than the usual reverse.

Far from the best movie ever made, but it has a lesson about powerful figures with overwhelming resources coming to a bad end when just one, lone, and thought to be helpless, oldster is ... shall we say "resolute"? ... as to wanting to see justice served.

John Durham doesn't need a Sharps Buffalo rifle in .45-90. Just the same sort of dogged determination as Valdez to not quit, regardless.

And John Durham is not the only "Valdez" class of actor in the game.

Productive folks of good will with greater skill and patience than looter-lie-bore-alls just keep on doing what we do better and best.

Prevailing.

Interesting times unfolding.

De-worming is SUCH messy bizness!

If Rittenhouse goes free, there may well be rioting. But at least they wont have to endure the uptick in 'TRUMP CULT MEMBER' insults.

I have tried to arrest Barbter but the little bugger has done a runner to Spain. Any assistance you can supply would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back