What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the penny pool saying this morning?

The jury went home to sleep on it- given the state statutes I am betting acquittal across the board for the injuries and deaths but some weapons charges.

The jury went home to sleep on it- given the state statutes I am betting acquittal across the board for the injuries and deaths but some weapons charges.

Count #6 the "weapon charge" was thrown out by the judge. It was a bogus charge by the prosecution.

What weapons charges? Seriously? The reality of this is that he was fully able legally to carry that rifle in that manner. 2nd Amendment. Yeah TR the thing was legal all along they would remove it after they sent him to prison. These prosecutors are unchecked and no one monitors them .

They will convict to justify their cost and pay under any circumstance even if they make a dumb decision to go forward. There are many more innocent people in jail than is or can be admitted.

They sit there to the end with poker faces and a conscience that has been burned crispy from abuse.

What weapons charges? Seriously? The reality of this is that he was fully able legally to carry that rifle in that manner. 2nd Amendment. Yeah TR the thing was legal all along they would remove it after they sent him to prison. These prosecutors are unchecked and no one monitors them .

They will convict to justify their cost and pay under any circumstance even if they make a dumb decision to go forward. There are many more innocent people in jail than is or can be admitted.

They sit there to the end with poker faces and a conscience that has been burned crispy from abuse.

Cood grief can you tone it down a bit.
State statue varies a goodly bit for minors.
I have watched a bunch of friends wait out it patiently till they could purchase and posses 'regulated' firearms here in MD.

In this case those statutes are here:

Wisconsin Legislature: 948.55

My read is there is exposure for the defendant and anyone who was involved with transfer to him.
I have a shop to run so haven't been glued to the case and I have not read the transcript as case has gone through court.

If someone has please post the details.

The only thing I had heard was his age class was legal to own a rifle and something about this being an ar was contested or something.

I was wondering how long it would take for one of the resident TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to compare the little vigilante to alec baldwin. You guys are slipping.

A 17 year old boy goes hunting humans and that's the same as being handed a gun on a movie set and being told it was unloaded. You guys are crazy.

I didn't compare Kyle to Alec, jackass, I compared the prosecutor to Alec, learn some basic comprehension skills Trump hater.
You admit you didnt watch any of the trial yet still go on with your CNN narratives, you lack any sort of credibility at all hate spreader

I have watched a bunch of friends wait out patiently till they could purchase and posses 'regulated' firearms here in MD.

My read is there is exposure for the defendant and anyone who was involved with transfer to him.
I have a shop to run so haven't been glued to the case and I have not read the transcript as case has gone through court.

The only thing I had heard was his age class was legal to own rifle and something about this being an ar was contested or something.

Ok fair.

Your point.

“ Cood grief can you tone it down a bit.”

Well so can you also.
I did.
Me;” Yeah TR the thing was legal all along they would remove it after they sent him to prison. ” In more detail further they would remove the charge before sentencing for prison after a wrongful conviction. They had to know their charge was baseless and the defense knew their case was weak (the prosecutor’s) because they continued to use it. The die was set send him to trial and seek to punish.

I am empathetic to the young man after watching the trial. I am also empathetic to the right to bear arms. It is not because I am a killer!

They sent this young man up what I see is a total lack of empathy for him based totally on bias and stigma inpuning the worst motives which can be brought as accusations. Tax dollars pay for justice no justice no peace is what they say.

Your concern is selective as I notice your input. Let’s be fair. Length of barrel was a long barrel fully legal to own at his age TR. yep I have time to watch. Glad you are busy and in good health.

One of the interesting question here is a 'what if'.

I consider a carry permit and pistol guy at least had had one at some point.
He drew his weapon in a probably misguided feeling he could control the situation but what if he had shot?

It seems he would be certainly be facing homicide charges but how would that judicial outcome vary if the Rittenhouse kid was in fact an active shooter?
Or at least if the finding was his initial shooting was not in justified as self defense.
There are lots of firearms issues in this case.

Will pistol guy face charges- if so which?

I have watched a bunch of friends wait out patiently till they could purchase and posses 'regulated' firearms here in MD.

The only thing I had heard was his age class was legal to own rifle and something about this being an ar was contested or something.

The rifle charges were a pile on by the prosecution. The lead detective (nephew of the mayor) testified he and the DA wrote the indictment before the investigation was even close to being completed.

It's a long case and hours and hours of testimony makes in near impossible to follow. Mainstream media is no help--heard that MSNBC cut coverage out of part or all of the defense rebuttal.

In my opinons the defense rebuttal address all the charges that the prosecution made. And the followup from the prosecution is rather telling.

Here's Judge on the gun dismissal. Kyle Rittenhouse Gun Charge DISMISSED! - YouTube

Ok- thanks I forgot I had heard that as well.
What- some sort of hyping type to different class than he was permitted to own or something?

TR I replied to your earlier post and here you noticed the update on the firearm possession charge. What I posted in this context with the timing of the last’s posts can be taken as being over the top. Apologies for any misunderstanding. I know you avoid the penny theatre or peanut gallery in general. This is much more interesting to us than B’s bee ess and Trump grab em type garbage.

Big B Ess started this thread but it is PM members who closer to using it. He is only one person and he does not own the thread as all of us know. Personalities aside there is plenty to learn in life and sometimes if we are smart we can even learn in any shop and also here.

We can not snap our fingers and instantly change our geography. But one can always go fishing or to a lake or beach. Some might even fall in love. Those are the good things and they do matter most.

One of the interesting question here is a 'what if'.

I consider a carry permit and pistol guy at least had had one at some point.
He drew his weapon in a probably misguided feeling he could control the situation but what if he had shot?

It seems he would be certainly be facing homicide charges but how would that judicial outcome vary if the Rittenhouse kid was in fact an active shooter?
Or at least if the finding was his initial shooting was not in justified as self defense.
There are lots of firearms issues in this case.

Will pistol guy face charges- if so which?

I doubt Gaige Grosskreutz will be charged as other charges against him were dropped by the Kenosha DA most probably in exchange for testifying which was a bonus for the defense. Grosskreutz has a $10 million dollar lawsuit filed against the City of Kenosha which I'm sure the DA has an interest in.

Kenosha is a very dysfunctional Democrat run city. Rittenhouse Prosecutor Told Police Not to Execute Search Warrant Signed By Judge To View Grosskreutz's Cell Phone - Kenosha County Eye

TR I replied to your earlier post and here you noticed the update on the firearm possession charge. What I posted in this context with the timing of the last’s posts can be taken as being over the top. Apologies for any misunderstanding. I know you avoid the penny theatre or peanut gallery in general. This is much more interesting to us than B’s bee ess and Trump grab em type garbage.

Big B Ess started this thread but it is PM members who closer to using it. He is only one person and he does not own the thread as all of us know. Personalities aside there is plenty to learn in life and sometimes if we are smart we can even learn in any shop and also here.

We can not snap our fingers and instantly change our geography. But one can always go fishing or to a lake or beach. Some might even fall in love. Those are the good things and they do matter most.

True we are good.

I find this interesting as a firearms case but given the climate it is invariably a political one as well.
I try to leave aside the political aspects as far as possible.

You guys remember that NY case in the 80's when the kid was chased into the subway and when cornered turned and fired?
I think it was tough for him as he was so panicked he kept on firing even when the thugs tried to scatter or something.
Been so long I forget how that went in the courts.

I live in a less than great neighborhood and have to deal with some crap.
Years ago I went out to sort out a fight just outside our front door.
One of the guys rushed me but I just stood there and he came to his senses and stopped before he reached me.

I guess I could have had a pistol and defended myself but hell- it was full on stupid to even have left the house.
I take this Rittenhouse case in the same light- even if justified it was pretty poor judgement to place oneself in the middle of it all.

True we are good.

I find this interesting as a firearms case but given the climate it is invariably a political one as well.

You guys remember that NY case in the 80's when the kid was chased into the subway and when cornered turned and fired?
I think it was tough for him as he was so panicked he kept on firing even when the thugs tried to scatter or something.

One of the guys rushed me but I just stood there and he came to his senses and stopped before he reached me.

I guess I could have had a pistol and defended myself but hell- it was full on stupid to even have left the house.
I take this Rittenhouse case in the same light- even if justified it was pretty poor judgement to place oneself in the middle of it all.

"poor judgement" Something that can't be undone only learned from. Hopefully others will learn from this.

"poor judgement" Something that can't be undone only learned from. Hopefully others will learn from this.

Yep- I think that is what twists so many up on this.
I’m betting self defense holds but many are not gonna be able to get past the unforced error part of it.

On the other side one of my friends is a solid sort who lives on the Eastern Shore.
He told me straight out that if riots occurred in his home town he was going over with rifle to help defend the place.

That is the point I first made with Bill.
I am really not sure there is any legal standing for civilians to gain protection from if they do so.

Each incident would simply be taken apart to see if there is standing under self defense statutes I guess.

It’s an illustrative case due to these riots and the instincts of (sometimes) sensible people to defend civil order.

It could have gone for worse in Wisconsin.
What if a hundred people had rushed him.
What- fire into a crowd in self defense?

What a shit show- good thing that unrest settled down..

True we are good.

Prosecutors get into the mind of that accused after the fact and mentally slow it down from seconds fearing for their life to à hours long what if and they should have done that kind of trope. It is not real. Have you ever seen someone who has good reflexes and is shocked and believes they are in danger? During the time when there was enmity active between the Native Americans and the Europeans who came most often was kill or be killed on sight. It was quite brutal and that could be five on one or vice versa. There are amazing stories of trappers who managed to get into a area where Native Americans had unquestioned domination only to survive , do their business and leave with furs taking them back to market.

Some managed to survive through it all others met their end trying and ran into the wrong enemy and were killed and3 scalped at the most merciful outcome as opposed to torture and killing a enemy. Everything imaginable happened -terrible things. They were even things which haunted the perpetrators for their whole lives for what they chose to do. That is the nature of war and genocide.

I suppose my point is that when threatened with losing their lives people react. Some will protect themselves in anticipation of trouble and they still feel compelled to walk into danger. Sure they all should have stayed home though people do not believe what can happen until it does.

Danger does not always mean people can stay in their house all of the time to be safe. They require gathering at the least.

Yep- I think that is what twists so many up on this.
I’m betting self defense holds but many are not gonna be able to get past the unforced error part of it.

On the other side one of my friends is a solid sort who lives on the Eastern Shore.
He told me straight out that if riots occurred in his home town he was going over with rifle to help defend the place.

That is the point I first made with Bill.
I am really not sure there is any legal standing for civilians to gain protection from if they do so.

Each incident would simply be taken apart to see if there is standing under self defense statutes I guess.

It’s an illustrative case due to these riots and the instincts of (sometimes) sensible people to defend civil order.

It could have gone for worse in Wisconsin.
What if a hundred people had rushed him.
What- fire into a crowd in self defense?

What a shit show- good thing that unrest settled down..

The Mayor of Kenosha and others have said damage was in excess if $50 Million. I have heard of no one being charged for arson, theft, assault even though the FBI was overhead recording with high resolution IR equipment and supposedly monitoring cell phones. The riots went on three days.

The rifle charges were a pile on by the prosecution. The lead detective (nephew of the mayor) testified he and the DA wrote the indictment before the investigation was even close to being completed.

It's a long case and hours and hours of testimony makes in near impossible to follow. Mainstream media is no help--heard that MSNBC cut coverage out of part or all of the defense rebuttal.

In my opinons the defense rebuttal address all the charges that the prosecution made. And the followup from the prosecution is rather telling.

Here's Judge on the gun dismissal. Kyle Rittenhouse Gun Charge DISMISSED! - YouTube

There was a law written that 17 year olds could not be in possession of a firearm, as the media put it, but that was not what the law clearly stated, it stated short barrel shot guns or short barrel rifles, written in the nineties because so many gangs in Wisconsin were using sawed off shot guns and concealing them. the AR-15 is a long rifle, therefor the charge should have been dismissed immediately

The Mayor of Kenosha and others have said damage was in excess if $50 Million. I have heard of no one being charged for arson, theft, assault even though the FBI was overhead recording with high resolution IR equipment and supposedly monitoring cell phones. The riots went on three days.

They would have been bailed out by Kamala and had the charges dismissed anyway

Gee whiz man sure he is cantankerous sure but no need to pile on him. This is a obvious exaggeration. Note I did not say lie so don’t get out the smelling salts and feinting couch.-(Thanks Jim)

Twice for evidence. :)

B I honestly do not think Thermite smokes four packs of cigarettes per day. I think this is just how you Bidenista Cult People believe.

He has become one of y’all’s smear campaign focus points now. So now it’s the it’s lie lie lie us a river song!

Pretty cheap stuff. Isn’t it illegal to bring down the full weight of you and your bidenista Cult Members burden down upon such a innocent load bearer public servant such as Thermite?

What did he do to bring the ire and hate of your Kalifornickyah brethren and others that be the hissing poisonous vipers which are driving the mass exodus from such a beautiful place? They come here it makes traffic worse but I do like the women though no lie.

Given the looter-lie-and bore all movement of late they are pushing and driving all descent god fearing and good descent folk from their homes many over fifth generation there.

I’ll have to think about what kinds of rituals and creature worship you Bidenista bore-all nincompoops have directed y’all’s deification towards.

One day you are going to make him mad that is you and all your looter-lie-bore all add all of y’all are dim bulbs run by the green energy windmill loving ignoramuses who attacked Texas for mentioning their windmills froze up! :confused:? They did Gumbie they froze up sure everybody wished they didn’t but they did!

Confused lot which you are final stage TDS . Ya-pity Yap Yap Yap y’all waste the hours. :blahblah:

That be that he (the Orange abomination) is no longer relevant anymore not even as y’all persist and insist on it. Obsess much?

Lesson learned? Oh no time to go to town for you Bidenista looter-lie-bore all cult members and turn over your basket plague of venomous vipers from your Kalifornickyah Cult office Christmas party.!!?!

You are just poking a bear. Who said Bidenista Cult members had good sense anyway? Not me they have problems with telling the truth and by extension are lieing to themselves. May God have mercy on y’all and all your ilk.

Seek salvation.

“Valdez is coming”.

(Whatever that means I have not a clue. As my AI translator is state of the age smart.) Thermite has his own language.

Sometimes cryptic and mystical.

Don’t poke Bear Gumbies! Dat bad news!

OK termite. Or is that trueturning?

termite did post that he smokes four packs a day, down from five packs a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back