What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that the TRUMP CULT MEMBER shaman that attacked our nations capitol was sentenced to three years and five months in federal prison.

Just thought the rest of you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS would want to know. Of course it appears that most of you spend your days and nights watching fox noise so you probably already know this.

This thread seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS from polluting other threads, which was kind of the idea for it.

You're welcome.

"keeping the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS from polluting other threads".......You seem to be doing that job quite well. Big B is a super fund polluter.

I just saw that the TRUMP CULT MEMBER shaman that attacked our nations capitol was sentenced to three years and five months in federal prison.

Just thought the rest of you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS would want to know. Of course it appears that most of you spend your days and nights watching fox noise so you probably already know this.

"Fox News"?.....Your joking. Cable news is obsolete. Try this for accurate reporting: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial LIVE - Jury Deliberations DAY 2 - YouTube

You must be thinking of you cult leader. He's the pathological liar. Not me.

If I was a pathological liar like trump you'd be singing my praises. You TRUMP CULT MEMBERS love liars.

You have been caught lying so many times, we lost count. You constantly lie about people making posts they never made. Where are those photos of your shop? That was just another lie, wasn't it?

You have been caught lying so many times, we lost count. You constantly lie about people making posts they never made. Where are those photos of your shop? That was just another lie, wasn't it?

Constantly? That's another lie from TRUMP CULT MEMBER. I've never said that I'd post any pics of my shop and don't hold your breath waiting for them. I don't take orders from TRUMP CULT MEMBERS.

Big B...."Singing my praises" Strictly a solo performance by Big B.

BTW---It's past the one year anniversary of Democrats winning the 2020 Presidential election, and now 301 Joe Biden has been in office. Latest popularity poll puts Biden at 38% with Harris at 28%.

And now there is this: "Harris and Buttigieg under the spotlight amid uncertainty over Biden’s future"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...15219c-4310-11ec-9ea7-3eb2406a2e24_story.html

A couple of major failures at their jobs appointed under the name of diversity. Harris polls at 28% and Buttigieg takes maternity leave in the middle of a transportation crisis.

That guy has mental health issues, like you, nuttier than a peanut factory

My favorite is his 10 year old apprentice lie

You sure do have a vivid imagination. No wonder you love trump so much. He lies about steel mills being built as well as tens of thousands of other lies and you still love him. You don't really have a lot of room to talk about mental health issues.

It doesn't take a PHD to recognize that anyone who types TRUMP CULT MEMBER in 99.9% of his posts, has serious mental heath issues

I don't post TRUMP CULT MEMBERS in 99.9% of my posts. That's just another lie from a known liar. But that's to be expected from a TRUMP CULT MEMBER.

But you're welcome to go back and count how many times I used it.

Well this thread has sure gone off the rails. From trumps many lies to the virus and now to the trial from Kenosha.

We can all agree that trump lied about the six non existent steel mills though, correct?

Just so that I can be prepared, what is the next subject that we'll be covering? Hey look, a squirrel.

I told you I was still looking for those Steel mills. You couldn’t accept that other countries chose to get exemptions and others took the hit because they make money anyway. That you have never gotten past the whole thing is interesting.

We are over it yet for you I will keep looking . Since you always crawl out from a rock before you post here I thought B is hiding them under a rock someplace and so I keep turning over rocks. I tried to order a USS Steel plant with a side of McDonald’s French fries and they did not have it.

There was a dog that walked right up to me and let me pet her and she had a little wooden barrel attached to her collar a real sweetheart so I checked the barrel and shook it to see if it was in there. No I think it might have been Michigan moonshine though perhaps even B’s personal supply. I was confused with the note it said…..Hey B Put your shine on just so you don’t run out. Your favorite fellow Michiganite Ted Nugent

I must admit I was impressed by the company you keep. You must really be a Trump cult member instead of a member of the noisy squeaky wheel Cult. I shook the barrel once more because that is how I check my work.

I will keep my eyes open. BTW your topic has been beat to death from the very start and I warned you of that I believe. Everyone is bored and simply mentioning other items of interest. Myself I am trying to help you find them. I have started listening in sea shells I pick up off the beach now. I will tell you if I hear one.

By memory your expansive shop is a Pillar drill and bandsaw isn't it?
Anything else?
You surely don't need heating - unlimited supply of hot air.....

I have no idea where you got "pillar drill" from but it wasn't from me. More lies from the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS. All you have is lies, just like your cult leader trump.

The police should have shot his ass and had him stuffed like a deer and use him as a trophy. Meanwhile back to Kenosha where the National guard will be ready for the riots that will happen when the kid is announced innocent. Biden will probably have to apologize for calling him a white supremist and the liberal news media will probably get their lawyers ready for the shit storm of lawsuits against them over slandering the kid.

I told you I was still looking for those Steel mills. You couldn’t accept that other countries chose to get exemptions and others took the hit because they make money anyway. That you have never gotten past the whole thing is interesting.

We are over it yet for you I will keep looking . Since you always crawl out from a rock before you post here I thought B is hiding them under a rock someplace and so I keep turning over rocks. I tried to order a USS Steel plant with a side of McDonald’s French fries and they did not have it.

There was a dog that walked right up to me and let me pet her and she had a little wooden barrel attached to her collar a real sweetheart so I checked the barrel and shook it to see if it was in there. No I think it might have been Michigan moonshine though perhaps even B’s personal supply. I was confused with the note it said…..Hey B Put your shine on just so you don’t run out. Your favorite fellow Michiganite Ted Nugent

I must admit I was impressed by the company you keep. You must really be a Trump cult member instead of a member of the noisy squeaky wheel Cult. I shook the barrel once more because that is how I check my work.

I will keep my eyes open. BTW your topic has been beat to death from the very start and I warned you of that I believe. Everyone is bored and simply mentioning other items of interest. Myself I am trying to help you find them. I have started listening in sea shells I pick up off the beach now. I will tell you if I hear one.

The six steel mills are probably hidden with the WMD's that w bush lied us into war about. That is in you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS tiny brains.

The police should have shot his ass and had him stuffed like a deer and use him as a trophy. Meanwhile back to Kenosha where the National guard will be ready for the riots that will happen when the kid is announced innocent. Biden will probably have to apologize for calling him a white supremist and the liberal news media will probably get their lawyers ready for the shit storm of lawsuits against them over slandering the kid.

Wow. That's a lot of probably's and speculation. The planet earth will probably get hit by a huge asteroid and none of this will matter. As long as we're making crazy predictions.

The Mayor of Kenosha and others have said damage was in excess if $50 Million. I have heard of no one being charged for arson, theft, assault even though the FBI was overhead recording with high resolution IR equipment and supposedly monitoring cell phones. The riots went on three days.

Why charge anyone for the destruction when it meets the democratic conditions to build things better. You must destroy the old to build things better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back