What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSHA has announced that it has “suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation."
You are not King Joe, a Document rules our land, not you.

Now the subject is OSHA? Are you even posting in the right thread? And do you think Joe is reading this?

Hey look, a squirrel.

Drill Press = Pillar Drill.
Which you said, you had plural (one of my....)....so you have 2 minimum?
Or said you had.
Perhaps you sold them in the last 3 days and can't remember?

The thing about being a liar, is you need to have a good memory.

You are FOS BigBe-es.
FO BIG S.

I still have drill presses. Never said anything about pillar drills though. Maybe there is some difference in what they are called in Spain compared to the USA.

I thought a pillar drill press was one that mounts on a wall or pillar.

Big B really does live in his own world.

This was in response to my #1390 post: "My favorite is his (Big B's) ten year old apprentice lie"

Which in turn reflects my #926 post:
"Post #877 Big B says he retired at 50
Post # 901 he said he was in the "trade" for 40 years
So now this compulsive liar wants us to believe that the automotive industry takes on 10 year old apprentices."

Fast forward to today and now Big B claims his own words are 'my imagination' LOL
Face it sport, you are a farce with zero credibility

Maybe in your world you forget everything you know the day that you retire but not here. I ran my own shop for several years after I retired too so not difficult to clock over 40 years in the trade.

Do you think that someone has to spend every day in a shop to still be in a trade? I don't. Someone better tell all doctors that when they retire they can't be called doctor anymore.

Where are my lies that I can't stop? Name them or STFU.

My bad. I mis remembered and thought you mentioned good condition (mint).
I remembered you saying the paperwork was in the eleccy box and out of a car plant, so my mistake on the good condition bit.

So you don't have drills although you said you have plural???
FOS Bubba.
You're FOS.

You claimed that I said that I had a pillar drill. I never said that. If you're going to call everything that I say a lie I'll be calling every mistake that you make a lie too.

It's another name for the EXACT SAME THING!
A drill press = A pillar drill. Both in the UK AND the USA!!!
Open your eyes and look at the pretty photo attachments. They show you!!!

It's not as confusing a subject as a manual lathe....where in the UK we call it a centre lathe and in the US it's an engine lathe.

:facepalm:

Note time stamp from post #1430...sunsetting now, Ice cream in 3.....2.....1

Note time stamp from post #1430...sunsetting now, Ice cream in 3.....2.....1

Thanks for caring. The sun is already down not that I could tell much that it was up with the rain all day.

And no ice cream for me today. I do eat it occasionally but it isn't exactly health food so I stay away from it for the most part.

Has anyone ever seen big been and manny goldbrick in the same room together?

They might be tag teaming the hard work of fishing from a moving boat.. or...

jess say'n....

Maybe it would make you happier if Biden spent more time on the golf course like your cult boy trump did.

As to mayor Pete taking maternity leave, I don't think it's a first. Maybe in the USA but not in the world. But in your little mind the USA is the only place in the world.

Him going golfing may actually be more productive for him. No kidding.

As for this other deal I think that perhaps squeaky wheel Cult members understand how that having a baby thing actually proceeds. On second thought I will just say that I do not want to know.:skep:

Big B really does live in his own world.

This was in response to my #1390 post: "My favorite is his (Big B's) ten year old apprentice lie"

Which in turn reflects my #926 post:
"Post #877 Big B says he retired at 50
Post # 901 he said he was in the "trade" for 40 years
So now this compulsive liar wants us to believe that the automotive industry takes on 10 year old apprentices."

Fast forward to today and now Big B claims his own words are 'my imagination' LOL
Face it sport, you are a farce with zero credibility

Yeah child labor was no joke. It happened big time injuries must have been common.

Old picture of a American kid 1908. E564A2EC-A98B-4075-ADA8-9A9AA8E2BC5A.jpeg

The thing is it is going on now in India. China I have heard rumors back a ways I am sure EG might have something to say about it.

It's another name for the EXACT SAME THING!
A drill press = A pillar drill. Both in the UK AND the USA!!!
Ummm, no. I guess you've never been to the US ? Fifty years of this and I've never heard anyone say "pillar drill". Ever.

I read that and went "wtf is that ? Something for the My Pillow guy ?"

You guys back there oughta learn to speak proper english :)

Trueturning said:
China I have heard rumors back a ways I am sure EG might have something to say about it.
All I know is, 16 is when you can legally get friendly ...

The Mayor of Kenosha and others have said damage was in excess if $50 Million. I have heard of no one being charged for arson, theft, assault even though the FBI was overhead recording with high resolution IR equipment and supposedly monitoring cell phones. The riots went on three days.
Why charge anyone for the destruction ...
You guys are both liars and Scottl needs new glasses .. during closing arguments that 175 lb "fat slob" prosecutor specifically said he was charging (zaminski brothers ? joe zaminski ? too lazy to go back and check) with arson. In another place he specifically said he was prosecuting other cases of arson and property damage.

Liars liars pants on fires.

You guys will say anything, won't you ? Truth, fact, what the fuck do you care ? You need your mouths washed out with soap.

If any of you actually gave a shit about truth or justice, you could watch the closing arguments, I even put them up for convenience. With slo-mo video, including the terrifying 5' 4" 150 lb Joseph Rosenbaum with his plastic bag.

Ummm, no. I guess you've never been to the US ? Fifty years of this and I've never heard anyone say "pillar drill". Ever.

I read that and went "wtf is that ? Something for the My Pillow guy ?"

You guys back there oughta learn to speak proper english :)

All I know is, 16 is when you can legally get friendly ...

You guys are both liars and Scottl needs new glasses .. during closing arguments that 175 lb "fat slob" prosecutor specifically said he was charging (zaminski brothers ? joe zaminski ? too lazy to go back and check) with arson. In another place he specifically said he was prosecuting other cases of arson and property damage.

Liars liars pants on fires.

You guys will say anything, won't you ? Truth, fact, what the fuck do you care ? You need your mouths washed out with soap.

If any of you actually gave a shit about truth or justice, you could watch the closing arguments, I even put them up for convenience. With slo-mo video, including the terrifying 5' 4" 150 lb Joseph Rosenbaum with his plastic bag.

These TRUMP CULT MEMBERS learned lying from the master, their cult god trump.

And where's ditch digger doug? Sleeping again? It's probably pretty tiring digging ditches day in and day out.

William Hill Latest betting.
10/3 Donald Trump Rep BS Economics
4/1 Joseph Robinette Biden Commie BA History
Law 76th of 85, plagiarism.
4/1 Kamala Harris Commie Politics
Law
11/1 Ron Desantis Rep History magna cum laude
Law cum laude
14/1 Mike Pence Rep BA History
Law
14/1 Nikki Haley Rep Accounting
22/1 Pete Buttigeig Commie History
PPE First, Oxford
28/1 Tucker Carlson Rep BA History
33/1 Elizabeth Warren Commie B Sc. Speech ...
Law
33/1 Dwayne Johnson ? Criminology
40/1 Beto O'Rourke Commie English Lit.
40/1 Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez Extra Commie BA Economics cum laude
40/1 Ted Cruz Rep BA cum laude
Law magna cum laude
50/1 Gavin Newsom Commie B Sc. Political ...
50/1 Candace Owens Rep
50/1 Tom Cotton Rep AB magna cum laude
Law
50/1 Josh Hawley Rep BA History PBK
Law

So what do we know?
#1 B Sc. does NOT mean they are/were a scientist. Not one qualification in a hard science between them!
#2 The USA really is the home of grade inflation, next step is put the diplomas on cornflake packets.
#3 Time the US Republicans made it mandatory to call the "progressives" by their real name Communists.
#4 The US Republicans need to stop selecting RINOS.
#5 The US Republicans need to explain all day, every day, that the US "Democrats" want to surrender to
the Russians, the Chinese, the UN, anybody.
#6 The US Republicans need to explain all day, every day, that the unguarded border and the zillion dollar
budgets are not mistakes. The CommieDems policy is to import anybody who is ignorant/stupid/breeds like
rabbits and bribe them to vote Commie with money from hard working US taxpayers.

Edit My document had a monospaced font and columns.

Drill Press = Pillar Drill.
Which you said, you had plural (one of my....)....so you have 2 minimum?
Or said you had.
Perhaps you sold them in the last 3 days and can't remember?

The thing about being a liar, is you need to have a good memory.

You are FOS BigBe-es.
FO BIG S.

And you are a very naughty boy.

Hang on Eggy. You've said before you deal in machinery - yes?
5 meter gear shapers, yeah. Machining centers, gear grinders, sure. Drill presses ? uhh, no.

And Chy-Na call them pillar drills - yes?
Definitely nope. They have chinese words for stuff, and I can't remember even seeing a drill press in any shop I've worked in. Must have them somewhere but everywhere I've worked uses machining centers.

And search here shows pillar drills - yes?
Interesting. Never heard that word used in any shop, and all your hits are in "Antique" ... looks like us practical machinists are not in the swing of things with them "pillar drills".

Who else that runs or works in a real shop, not the garage with a 1913 South Bend, would call a drill press a pillar drill ? In the US ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back