What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Fauci is saying that the Covid booster will become the new standard for being vaccinated.
Enjoy being guinea pigs folks.

If the FBI had drone footage of the Kenosha rioters, then why didn't they go after them like they did the Jan. 6th protesters?

Drill Press = Pillar Drill.
Which you said, you had plural (one of my....)....so you have 2 minimum?
Or said you had.
Perhaps you sold them in the last 3 days and can't remember?

The thing about being a liar, is you need to have a good memory.

You are FOS BigBe-es.
FO BIG S.

From your quote of BB:

The electrical prints were still in the electrical panel and clearly stated that the machine was from GM. I got it in an auction.

I have been in many an electrical cabinet, I have NEVER seen the owner of the machine on electrical schematics. I have NEVER even seen the owner of a machine printed on a build sheet. The only place I have seen the owner of a machine listed is on an asset tag. Maybe I live in a small world, but I think it is another lie. I could easily eat my worlds with a picture, or did the dog eat the electrical schematics he claimed to have?

^^^^THIS.

BECAUSE VVVVV

You can remember what you bought over 40 years ago, but had to go for a walk around your emporium to count how many you have now?
LLLMMMFFFAAAOOO!!!

BigLie!

I don't know where you got the idea that I had to walk around and count my drill presses. Excuse me, pillar drills. LOL

You TRUMP CULT MEMBERS just keep making things up as you go just like your cult leader trump does.

I just went out to the shops and took some pictures of them but I don't want to go through a twelve step program to post them. I tried linking them from my computer but that isn't working.

Probably a waste of my time anyway because you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS only believe what your cult god tells you to believe.

If the FBI had drone footage of the Kenosha rioters, then why didn't they go after them like they did the Jan. 6th protesters?

Jesus H. Christ you are something else. You go from drill presses to Dr. Fauchi to Kenosha riots in three consecutive posts. Who dresses you in the morning? I'm pretty sure you don't do it yourself or you'd be wearing your underwear on your head.

I can count the drill presses I own from my office desk, ZERO. Never owned one in my life. I could never imagine a need for 5 of them, especially in a small shop unless you were a low budget OEM sweat shop with a machining cell and dedicated set-ups. Probably just another lie, how would someone need to go count their drill presses unless they were a scrap hoarder and they were all in a big pile in a barn.

I don't know where you got the idea that I had to walk around and count my drill presses. Excuse me, pillar drills. LOL

You TRUMP CULT MEMBERS just keep making things up as you go just like your cult leader trump does.

I just went out to the shops and took some pictures of them but I don't want to go through a twelve step program to post them. I tried linking them from my computer but that isn't working.

Probably a waste of my time anyway because you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS only believe what your cult god tells you to believe.

It took me about two minutes to post my picture including taking it, it isn't a 12 step program, your computer literacy must be about at the same level as your insults, 3rd grade. A picture of a couple drill presses don't make a machine shop anyway.

From your quote of BB:

The electrical prints were still in the electrical panel and clearly stated that the machine was from GM. I got it in an auction.

I have been in many an electrical cabinet, I have NEVER seen the owner of the machine on electrical schematics. I have NEVER even seen the owner of a machine printed on a build sheet. The only place I have seen the owner of a machine listed is on an asset tag. Maybe I live in a small world, but I think it is another lie. I could easily eat my worlds with a picture, or did the dog eat the electrical schematics he claimed to have?

Translation? I've never been in a shop that is larger than a two stall garage.

It took me about two minutes to post my picture including taking it, it isn't a 12 step program, your computer literacy must be about at the same level as your insults, 3rd grade. A picture of a couple drill presses don't make a machine shop anyway.

I used to post pictures on another site using photosuckit but I'm not looking to go down that road with another hosting service after being screwed over by them. If there is an easier way to post them I'd be game for that.

I tried using the post picture icon at the top of the page and it says either post URL or post from computer but when I tried posting from my laptop nothing happened.

And just as I figured, I could post pictures of every machine in my shop and you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS still would't be satisfied so I probably won't waste my time trying any further.

What picture did you post? Maybe I missed that.

Jesus H. Christ you are something else. You go from drill presses to Dr. Fauchi to Kenosha riots in three consecutive posts. Who dresses you in the morning? I'm pretty sure you don't do it yourself or you'd be wearing your underwear on your head.

I like to update the readers on current events, in case they are not interested in 3 year old news.
You are welcome, and I see you came up with a piss poor excuse not to post a picture...SHOCKING LMAO!!!

What picture did you post? Maybe I missed that.

You even made a snide comment about the machine and the bottle I put on it. Did you forget already? Post the picture of that electrical schematic with a company name on it, if you are too computer illiterate to do it, get your grandchild who helps you come up with insults to do it. Funny how you are always insulting people's intelligence but you can't figure out how to post a picture. You must be one of those senior citizens that doesn't know computers past typing text, sending emails, and Google searching.

You even made a snide comment about the machine and the bottle I put on it. Did you forget already? Post the picture of that electrical schematic with a company name on it, if you are too computer illiterate to do it, get your grandchild who helps you come up with insults to do it. Funny how you are always insulting people's intelligence but you can't figure out how to post a picture. You must be one of those senior citizens that doesn't know computers past typing text, sending emails, and Google searching.

Now I remember that picture with the bottle of cheap bottom shelf vodka. I always get you and substandardparts and steelerfn mixed up. I think you may all be the same person.

As to insulting peoples lack of intelligence, that's reserved for the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS who prefer trumps lies to the truth.

Maybe you should keep this forum for machining related stuff and post your TMZ stuff on your betting site. Is it horse racing or dog racing? I can't remember which but gambling can be a pretty bad habit and you probably ought to get that checked out. No wonder you drink cheap vodka.

Maybe you should keep this forum for machining related stuff and post your TMZ stuff on your betting site. Is it horse racing or dog racing? I can't remember which but gambling can be a pretty bad habit and you probably ought to get that checked out. No wonder you drink cheap vodka.

More psychological projection along with your chronic lying. I don't see many machining related posts from you, you need to look in the mirror. I doubt there is any websites dedicated to dog racing as that industry has all but dried up in the USA, you can count the remaining tracks on one hand. The last bet I made on a 4 legged creature was a dog, probably 4-5 years ago on vacation down in WV.

But he didn't say what number booster, did he :willy_nilly:
Israel well on the way to #4....

And just so we have this straight:
We have billion dollar companies making thousands by the second, with very appalling histories, with the government shielding them from liability, handing them billions of our dollars, rush their products to market, (Trump) make them mandatory, (Biden) AND seal the data on their safety/efficacy from the public?!

And people are jamming this in theirs and their kid's arms at the first chance they get.

Biden is getting close to 1 year in office. Up to this point Trump held the lowest first year approval rating at 38.2%.

So based on at least one source and based on approval rating of 36% Joe Biden is the WORST President in history!

On a side note MSNBC, part of the Biden News Network just got banned from the Rittenhouse courtroom.

RITTENHOUSE TRIAL: Judge CALLS OUT Jury Bus Being FOLLOWED, Bans NBC From Courtroom... - YouTube

And just so we have this straight:
We have billion dollar companies making thousands by the second, with very appalling histories, with the government shielding them from liability, handing them billions of our dollars, rush their products to market, (Trump) make them mandatory, (Biden) AND seal the data on their safety/efficacy from the public?!

And people are jamming this in theirs and their kid's arms at the first chance they get.

The current administration has selected certain vaccine producers to continue to reap $Billions---Fauci said months ago that boosters will be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back