What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden is getting close to 1 year in office. Up to this point Trump held the lowest first year approval rating at 38.2%.

So based on at least one source and based on approval rating of 36% Joe Biden is the WORST President in history!

On a side note MSNBC, part of the Biden News Network just got banned from the Rittenhouse courtroom.

RITTENHOUSE TRIAL: Judge CALLS OUT Jury Bus Being FOLLOWED, Bans NBC From Courtroom... - YouTube

A lot of Trump's disapproval was directed at his lack of class in his behavior and not his policies. If he behaved like a gentleman and knew when to keep his mouth shut his numbers would have been much higher, and he had most of the media against him. Trump wasn't the disaster all the Democrats thought he would be, but Biden is a failure of the highest magnitude.

Now I remember that picture with the bottle of cheap bottom shelf vodka. I always get you and substandardparts and steelerfn mixed up. I think you may all be the same person.

As to insulting peoples lack of intelligence, that's reserved for the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS who prefer trumps lies to the truth.

Maybe you should keep this forum for machining related stuff and post your TMZ stuff on your betting site. Is it horse racing or dog racing? I can't remember which but gambling can be a pretty bad habit and you probably ought to get that checked out. No wonder you drink cheap vodka.

Your eye site needs to be checked because there are plenty of people on both sides that use insults towards others. It is amazing how some of the left are losing it over the trial of a kid that shot worthless white people in Kenosha yet today I saw a video of an ex NFL player beat his girl friend up today. I wonder if the NFL players will take a knee for all the women professional players have beating or sexually assaulted? Anyway back to your shit fest.

last anyone have a bet going on to when Kenosha will burn again from the peaceful protesters?

I am a NC and CNC nut. Early adopter they call this now.
No decent drill press or a good one and a few shirty ones? If you ever have to go looking for a job do not say this.
Bob

I'll bet he has a few real nice brooms for sweeping the shop though. Probably never made a chip in his life but swept plenty of them.

I'll bet he has a few real nice brooms for sweeping the shop though. Probably never made a chip in his life but swept plenty of them.

Why look down your nose on any person who does honest work? What was GM was paying housekeeping at the parts plant you worked at that got closed?

John Lennon was ahead of his time....

LOL, funny stuff...but I am a little confused, I was under the impression that when you press the photo icon and select the picture that nothing happens??? see post #1484
You must have a magic computer

Why look down your nose on any person who does honest work? What was GM was paying housekeeping at the parts plant you worked at that got closed?

Just more unjustified insults from someone too stupid to post a picture. Either that or he didn't even own a drill press, a very common item that even people without a machine shop own. What a strange way to cover for a lie, claiming to be too stupid to post a picture. The picture I posted proved I own a shop, but I do sweep floors and clean sumps. Most everything involved in a shop I will and can do. I don't repair circuit borders, I am dangerous with a soldering iron, I send board repairs out.

LOL, funny stuff...but I am a little confused, I was under the impression that when you press the photo icon and select the picture that nothing happens??? see post #1484
You must have a magic computer

It takes at least the computer knowledge of the average 10 year old to post a pic, BB lacks that, not a surprise.

................ but I do sweep floors and clean sumps. Most everything involved in a shop I will and can do..............

Expect 90% of shop owners on Practical Machinist multi task. It seems Big B lived a life of privilege and continuously belittles hard working people.

And today, the FDA is requesting they be allowed to hide the ingredients list and their internal efficacy and safety data for Pfizer Covid vaccine until 2076.
2076!!!!
FDA Wants Until 2076 To Fully Release Pfizer Vaccine Data: Lawsuit - Austin County News Online

Yehbut, by injecting the juice, you're "doing the right thing".
It allows you to have a photo in front of a Jab station, below a sign which states "I did the right thing".
And then get a tattoo, like so many have, of the batch number or the make of your favourite juice supplier.
Because "it's the right thing".

Yet it will be us others, that are dragged away to the isolation facilities....

2076 sheesh, well it leaves the door open for religious exception should these unconstitutional mandates get pushed through tyrannically. If they are going to hide their aborted baby ingredients then they can't prove they are not in there.

MSNBC has been caught tailing jurors from the Rittenhouse case and have been banned by the Judge from ever entering his courtroom again.

I can see tomorrows MSNBC headline before their show starts
'How Jury stalking is infrastructure'

1. We had very few janitors when by the time I retired and they mostly cleaned offices. The hourly people were pretty much in charge of keeping our workplaces clean and did a good job of it. I spent some time running a scrubber and mop to keep my workplace clean. My workplace was a tool room and I ran every machine in it.

2. Where did you get the idea that my plant was closed? Maybe you should stop paying so much attention to liars and speculators.

Just more unjustified insults from someone too stupid to post a picture. Either that or he didn't even own a drill press, a very common item that even people without a machine shop own. What a strange way to cover for a lie, claiming to be too stupid to post a picture. The picture I posted proved I own a shop, but I do sweep floors and clean sumps. Most everything involved in a shop I will and can do. I don't repair circuit borders, I am dangerous with a soldering iron, I send board repairs out.

Your picture post proves nothing and that is the same thing that I'd be hearing if I was able to post pictures. If you think that nobody ever had a bottle at the shop or beer in the shop fridge I doubt that you've every been in many shops.

Nucor to Add Blast and Prime Line at New Kentucky Plate Mill, November 18 2021 press release

Nucor

Complete plate mill and meltshop for the new, 1.2 million shtpy Nucor Steel Brandenburg ‹ Danieli

Fun facts:
The General Motors AC Spark Plug Division Plant required machine tool vendors to supply their tools with Delco U frame electric motors and required that the electrical panel be designed to meet GM 7-E electrical standards.

I know this because my American Pacemaker Lathe purchased at the Delco auction in 2006 had the schematics and a copy of the lathe purchase order in the documents holder of the electrical cabinet.

Your picture post proves nothing and that is the same thing that I'd be hearing if I was able to post pictures. If you think that nobody ever had a bottle at the shop or beer in the shop fridge I doubt that you've every been in many shops.

Wrong, when you state you have two industrial drill press that have been in storage forever in your shop that you need to think about selling,
and I ask you to quickly go take a photo and post it, it would easily prove you were telling the truth.
Because you cant just get on google and find a pic of two dusty industrial drill presses in storage together,
but conveniently for you, you somehow have the only cursed laptop that wont allow photos to be posted here.
I wonder if you have any clue at all how much of a joke you look to the rest of us on this site

MSNBC has been caught tailing jurors from the Rittenhouse case and have been banned by the Judge from ever entering his courtroom again.

I can see tomorrows MSNBC headline before their show starts
'How Jury stalking is infrastructure'

The little bit that I've seen of that kangaroo court judge leaves me wondering if he is the killers dad or uncle but there's something special going on between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back