What's new
What's new

Whose FP5NC universal table has been in my shelf the last 10 years? Please identify yourself

Martin P

Titanium
About 10 years ago I took in an FP5NC universal table for someone to store for some time until to be picked up for shipment to US. Well 10 years is some time, nothing has happened and I am contemplating clean-up. But I have lost all info on who that was. He was in the US and had an FP5CC (I think) and I remember he had a car accident with a moose, which derailed things. Does this ring a bell for anyone?
Problem with the table is that it arrived on pallet upside down and of course oil ran out (and it came from a dealer, who are all experts), I did not touch it and put it in a shelf on that same pallet.
If anyone has clue please contact me.

This is quite the mystery, please do report back if you find him.

The moose does limit the area he could be from (to the Rockies and most northern states). Can't say I have ever seen a moose in the the places I have lived in the States and have maybe seen two in 10 years living in Norway. There are supposed to be somewhat common on the Palouse (far eastern part of Washington state where I went to college) but I only ever saw mule deer. You still don't want to hit those guys but they won't mess you up like a moose.

About 10 years ago I took in an FP5NC universal table for someone to store for some time until to be picked up for shipment to US. Well 10 years is some time, nothing has happened and I am contemplating clean-up. But I have lost all info on who that was. He was in the US and had an FP5CC (I think) and I remember he had a car accident with a moose, which derailed things. Does this ring a bell for anyone?
Problem with the table is that it arrived on pallet upside down and of course oil ran out (and it came from a dealer, who are all experts), I did not touch it and put it in a shelf on that same pallet.
If anyone has clue please contact me.
Hey Martin - it was not me but I wanted to reach out to your and say Hello. Many years ago I drove from Ohio to Georgia to purchase some deckel iron from you for Fp3. Markusfu I haven't been active on this site for some time .

Back