What's new
What's new

WTB-Bridgeport or Clone upper head complete or Motor only.

Tim in Indiana

Plastic
I'm looking to buy either one of these:

1. A motor only for a step head Bridgeport or Asian clone machine. One or 1-1/2 Hp, single or three phase.
-or-
2. A complete upper Variable Speed head. Bridgeport or Asian clone, any Hp, single or three phase. Everything above the yellow line in the picture below.

Inked2J Bridgeport Head.jpg

I'm in North Central Indiana, and regularly travel through the northern half of Illinois, Wisconsin and the Western UP. Or we can do shipping if needed.

Thanks

I have an alliant mill that has ball screw problems I was going to fix up, but might be willing to sell the head, and scrap the machine or part it out. I would want to verify it’s condition before I sold it, and I’m going on vacation so won’t be around for 2 weeks, I’m in St. Louis if your ever that way, I might drive a couple hours for an exchange.

I have an alliant mill that has ball screw problems I was going to fix up, but might be willing to sell the head, and scrap the machine or part it out. I would want to verify it’s condition before I sold it, and I’m going on vacation so won’t be around for 2 weeks, I’m in St. Louis if your ever that way, I might drive a couple hours for an exchange.
I sent you a PM, thanks.
Tim

I know a place with a whole Bridgeport Vari Speed head that's been sitting in a pallet rack for years. Not sure if they want to sell it but I can ask. Where are you in IN? It's in a small town called Cedar Lake.

I know a place with a whole Bridgeport Vari Speed head that's been sitting in a pallet rack for years. Not sure if they want to sell it but I can ask. Where are you in IN? It's in a small town called Cedar Lake.
Not far from Cedar Lake, I'm near Rochester. If you could ask that would be great and thanks.

Back