What's new
What's new

WTB BT45 Right Angle Head

RC Mech

Stainless
To fit a BT45 spindle vertical CNC mill.

Secondary taper could be whatever. Before pulling the trigger on ePay I’d rather deal here. Also open to any other BT45 tooling.

Thank you

Well, I know where it used to be before I went on an organizing rampage last winter. I looked in all the places I thought it might be and I can't find any trace of it. If it pops up I'll let you know.

I have a right angle head with an hsk63 on it. You could change it out. I also have about 400 cat 45 holders. I don’t know what’s involved in the changes to your machine to use them. I’d sell it all cheap.

I have a right angle head with an hsk63 on it. You could change it out. I also have about 400 cat 45 holders. I don’t know what’s involved in the changes to your machine to use them. I’d sell it all cheap.

The tool changer on my machine is being fixed up anyways, I could modify per CAT 45. Shipping from Australia to Canada in a crate that wouldn’t damage the holders wouldn’t be cheap eh?

I’d entertain that provided hard numbers on the whole deal.

I'll look and see if I still have cat45 grippers for an mv45. They're probably with that angle head lol.

Back