What's new
What's new

WTB: Diacro zreo radius block for 1a bender

oliverdude

Hot Rolled
I'm looking for the triangle shaped zero radius block for a Diacro 1a bender. If you don't want to sell, but would trust me to rent or borrow it for a couple days, that would work as well. Please PM me if you have one you would like to sell. I would need it shipped to Kansas. Thanks

I’d like one as well for my 1a bender. Perhaps someone has one and could post a tracing with accurate dimensions so we can make our own. I’ve never seen one for sale. I suspect most people see it, have no idea what it is and it just gets chucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not the same. 2 bender is larger.

I realize they are different size benders.....I have owned three of the four sizes available and sold off everything except the #2!

I wasn't sure if the tooling was interchangeable......looking around DiAcro's website, there are differences between the tooling for each bender?

Kevin

Right. The difference is just scale. I have a No 1 bender which has a 3/8 center hole and uses 1/4 pins. My 1A bender has a 1/2 center hole and uses 5/16 pins if I recall correctly. The zero bending die has a pin and a slot both need to be sized correctly for the bender. We could scale dimensions from your 2 die but perhaps someone will come along with the correct part and can just trace it.

See here about page 5 zero radius bending.

https://www.diacro.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Art-Of-Bending_2013.pdf

Between these two PDF's and taking measurements directly off the bender, you should have all the information you need?

Kevin

Back