What's new
What's new

WTB: Hardinge Tooling

Chips Everywhere

Cast Iron
I’m looking for extra tooling for my lathes, tooling should fit the later model TFB/HLV-H models. Nothing that is too banged up please.

Steady rest
Follow rest
Face plate
3/4 jaw Hardinge or other quality chucks, preferably 5”, but 6” ok.
Taper chuck back plates 5/6”
Hardinge 5C collets, preferably in sets 1/32, 1/16, 1/8
Hardinge tool post/holder, don’t need one, but if it’s nice and priced right I may grab it.

Any other misc Hardinge tooling for a lathe, including a HC model, let me know what you have, I may be interested.

Thanks

I’m looking for extra tooling for my lathes, tooling should fit the later model TFB/HLV-H models. Nothing that is too banged up please.

Steady rest
Follow rest
Face plate
3/4 jaw Hardinge or other quality chucks, preferably 5”, but 6” ok.
Taper chuck back plates 5/6”
Hardinge 5C collets, preferably in sets 1/32, 1/16, 1/8
Hardinge tool post/holder, don’t need one, but if it’s nice and priced right I may grab it.

Any other misc Hardinge tooling for a lathe, including a HC model, let me know what you have, I may be interested.

Thanks

I have quick acting cross slide and adapter for an HLVH, also the banjo and optional change gears, if your interested I can get some pictures and prices over the weekend?

Kevin

Probably not what you're looking for , but I have a 4" step chuck adapter and a (used once) 4" 16C step chuck. I bought them for a II+

I have quick acting cross slide and adapter for an HLVH, also the banjo and optional change gears, if your interested I can get some pictures and prices over the weekend?

Kevin

Kevin,

I believe I have the quick slide set up that you mentioned, but please pm your email to get some pictures.

Thanks

I think I have some laying around that I have no use for. Ill see if I can snap some photos Monday when I get to my storage unit and see what I have laying around.

Iv'e got a couple of hundred lb's of tooling for a HC (No spindle) If you interested I can post some photos. I'm thinking $300.00 for everthing.

I have a HLVH taper attachment. Missing the shoe with the stud that connects it to the cross slide but that can be fabricated.
Send me a PM. I'm thinking around $700.

Back