What's new
What's new

WTS: Machinist Misc on the Bay (20% discount for PM folks)

IHateMayonnaise

Aluminum
OK..trying this again. I've posted photos to my Google Drive (link below) of everything I have on eBay, along with discount prices. Note that the price listed does not have the shipping charges... bear in mind that I will charge you what it costs me. Note that there are items which do not have prices on them (YET!) -- I know this is annoying, I hate it when other folks do this. I am working on it, and until then please throw me offers. I am not committed to selling everything in every one of the photos (especially the ones that are of shelves, etc), but I am negotiable.

Prices are negotiable! I'm open to trades also (see below).

eBay STORE: https://www.ebay.com/sch/nutrigrainkiller/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
PHOTOS LINK: Selling – Google Drive

TESA Brevete TRI-O-BOR, Etalon, Brown & Sharpe Intrimik Micrometer Bore Gage $2,400
Hardinge-SJOGREN 5C Speed Collet Chuck NO5CA D3 Mount $320
Yuasa 580-106 Lathe Chuck 3 Reversible Jaws, 6" Dia $300
3-Jaw 6" Lathe Chuck Self-Centering w/ Reversible Jaws $220
6" Rotary Table Horizontal Vertical $212
Starrett No. 711-E Last Word Indicator Vintage $68
16pc LOT Diamond/CBN Wheels Norton ASA BayState Walter ASA Delco AIT $600
Vian Enterprises Inc Radius Grinder Dresser - $220
Vinco Radius & Angle Dresser B-1 B1 Tifco Spline Inc WITH BOX $200
Starrett Depth Micrometer No 440 0-6" with Ratchet $56
Hardinge 5C 2" Step Chuck $76
Starret No 657 Magnetic Base 4pc LOT $52
Phase II 250-111 Wedge Quick Change Tool Post $96
Square 3"- 4 Way Lathe Turret Tool Post $84
Vintage PUROX CW-200 Oxy-Acetylene Cutting Torch $56
1.5” Kennametal Boring Bar 14” Long $68
KDK Knurling Head $60
2x 250-301 Tool Post Holder $52
MITUTOYO 103-931 / 103931 $140
Oriel Newport XYZ Translation Stage 5x5" $240

I've got a surplus of things that I've picked up over the last couple years, as COVID put a stop to my acquiring/selling ventures.

I'm willing to entertain offers, and further open to the possibility that I'm way off base on prices. I'm not super excited to split things up, though. Note that the price formula is 20% off eBay core price with shipping charge unchanged, as I don't overcharge for shipping. The total number is net to me. PayPal and Venmo work, maybe check/money orders.

I'm currently waiting on eBay to let me post more things. I have insert tooling, Albrecht chucks, South Bend lathe stuffs, 6in rotary tables, a couple dozen pounds of reamers, a hardinge radius attachment, a 215 collet closer and a bunch of collets, chuck back plates, a Suburban Master Grind indexer, tenths boring heads, other indexers... Lots of other stuff. Just stay tuned, I post new things as soon as eBay lets me.

I'm also open to trades: I have a SB 9a and am looking for some accessories (we can chat over PM if you have anything), a small flood coolant system (for bench top CNC). Also, I can't ever resist a good Gizmo, even if it serves some esoteric purpose. +2 points if I can play with it on the couch and annoy the wife ;)

Search: "seller:nutrigrainkiller"

Last edited:
I would buy the KDK knurl if it is a size that works on my lathes. The eBay listing does not show the size or the KDK number. Typical numbers, for a type 5 boring holder, are 05, 105, 155, 205 etc. I have a 100 post, so I use holder numbers that start with 10.

Larry

Larry,

Does this help? 20211019_081824.jpg - Google Drive

I guess it doesn't say KDK on it... But it came with a bunch of KDK tooling that was the same size.

What is the diameter of the knurl wheels?

There were several makers who copied the KDK dovetail dimensions so that their holders would fit a KDK post. And KDK used the same size dovetail on most of their posts and holders. But some holders are just too big or small to work OK on some posts. I am trying to figure out if the knurling holder will work on my lathes. I like the design and price, so the size is the only doubtful issue.

Larry

There were several makers who copied the KDK dovetail dimensions so that their holders would fit a KDK post. And KDK used the same size dovetail on most of their posts and holders. But some holders are just too big or small to work OK on some posts. I am trying to figure out if the knurling holder will work on my lathes. I like the design and price, so the size is the only doubtful issue.

Larry

Larry,

There are some identifying numbers, but I doubt that are useful: 20211011_162612.jpg - Google Drive

I will measure the OD of the wheels and report back after I get home.

Larry

Larry,

The diameter of each wheel is approximately 0.98".

I am looking for some Bridgeport - Hardinge R8 collets (common sizes or a set) and an Albrecht chuck (up to 1/2" with R8 adapter. If you have some to sell, let me know.

Back