What's new
What's new

Anyone have wiring diagrams for a PhazPak RT-25

Chadmjohn

Plastic
I recently acquired a PhazPak RT-25 RPC. Overall it looks (visually) in good condition but I have not yet connected it to power as it looks like someone has "customized" the wiring internally. There are 4 individual leads going to/from the converter. I've traced the power in and out, but the other leads are tapped into "confusing" locations. I'm guessing they were tapping power for something else, but I'm hesitant to connect it before I can verify the factory correct wiring.

I've scoured the net and there is almost zero info on PhazPak converters (and their website is a joke). If anyone has an RT wiring diagram (any size is fine, as long as it's the RT) it would really help.

You are not kidding. That site is partly blocked by my antivirus as "unsafe". And, it is arranged as if they did not actually want to sell anything.

So, I got nothing for you..... Try calling them? 1-866-phaspak

Last edited:
You are not kidding. That site is partly blocked by my antivirus as "unsafe". And, it is arranged as if they did not actually want to sell anything.

So, I got nothing for you..... Try calling them? 1-866-phaspak
Yeah, the site looks like it was created by a 9 year old
. I dropped an email yesterday (likely into a black hole) but plan on calling now that it's a business day.

Back