What's new
What's new

Deckel FP4NC Dialog 11 : Error 7104

Tom Double

Plastic
Hi everbody,
I put my original post in the wrong forum. I could not manage to move it to the Deckel, Maho forum. My original post is found here

I was asked to post further questions concering my Deckel FP4NC-Dialog 11 in this forum.
After replacing the z-axis servo we get the error message 7104: Geschwindigkeitsabgleich Z-Achse (velocity adjustment z-axis).
Does anybody know the procedure how to perform the velocity adjustment to get rid of error 7104 ?

Thanks Tom

This is for machines with Dialog 11 and Servodyn drives.

Tacho
For speed adjustment.
The drift-offset must be tuned before doing this.
Turn feed to 2000, override to 100%.
In manual mode use „Shift-Info“ and adjust the poti „Tacho“ to 0 speed.
Or in program mode in „Shift Info“ use poti „Tacho“ to adjust „Schleppabstandanzeige“ (lag) to 0.

Offset drift.
Using „Shift Info“ machine data.
Use offset poti of the SM module to adjust Offset display to 0.

This is for machines with Dialog 11 and Servodyn drives.

Tacho
For speed adjustment.
Or in program mode in „Shift Info“ use poti „Tacho“ to adjust „Schleppabstandanzeige“ (lag) to 0.

Offset drift.
Using „Shift Info“ machine data.
Use offset poti of the SM module to adjust Offset display to 0.
We could not manage to adjust the speed error so far. The adjustment range of the T pot is not sufficient. The speed error turns out to remain at -19000 (offset error =0, lag error=0). That's the best approach we could get. Erorr 7104 still appears. Is the procedure described above independent of the servo's tach voltage ? The old servo had a tach voltage of 2.8mV/min wheras the new servo has a tach voltage of only 1.8mV/min.

Tacho
For speed adjustment.
And set parameters 1110 & 1112, Auto-Offset and Geschwindigkeitsabgleich to zero, else "Geschwindigkeitsfehler" will appear weirdly as some summed up error.
Those parameters are the equivalent to flipping DIP switches on Dialog4 for servo adjustment.
Then move X/Y/Z with manual button and adjust SW and T pots on Bosch/Rexroth drives, to get Shift-Info: "Geschwindigkeitsfehler" close to zero.

Then put 1110 & 1112 back to 1 on all axis.

And set parameters 1110 & 1112, Auto-Offset and Geschwindigkeitsabgleich to zero, else "Geschwindigkeitsfehler" will appear weirdly as some summed up error.
Those parameters are the equivalent to flipping DIP switches on Dialog4 for servo adjustment.
Then move X/Y/Z with manual button and adjust SW and T pots on Bosch/Rexroth drives, to get Shift-Info: "Geschwindigkeitsfehler" close to zero.

Then put 1110 & 1112 back to 1 on all axis.
Thank yor for your support.
I got access to the bosch servo amplifier handbook. There is a table that shows that DIP switches on the "optimization modul" should be flipped to adopt tacho gens with 2.8mV/min or 1.8mV/min. I was playing with the DIP switch settings. After this coarse adjustment it was possible to fine tune the "Geschwindigkeitsfehler" to zero by means of the T-Pot on the optimization modul. Sporadically error 7104 appears but can be deleted. So far we can work with our machine again. Can you confirm that it is neccessary to flip the DIP-switches for a coarse adjustment for a Dialog 11 too ?
cheers Tom

Didn't change DIP switches on my servo amplifier, just had the same Error 7104 as you, probably because the machine was powered down for a while.
Since there is hardly no info in orange book, how to troubleshoot, you have to search here and just try things, so I found this.

Don't know, how far SW and T pot adjustments work, difference between 2.8mV/min and 1.8mV/min is quite large, so quite possible that you have to change something else to make it work.
Sporadic 7104 might be from dirty or not worn in tacho brushes, because of these funny AC servos with DC brushed tachometer ;-)

Tacho is basically only for servo amplifier to get quick estimate on speed, for acceleration, Dialog11 gets accurate speed from linear scales and sets Sollwert accordingly. So badly adjusted servo amplifiers is probably most visible on small contours, circle interpolation, where machine has to accelerate quick and accurately.

Back