What's new
What's new

Drills and taps for sale.

Jphartsell

Plastic
Hi guys. I recently went through my tool box after being shitcanned from a local shop. Turns out they left a bit of tooling in my box. I was surprised because the sad person I worked for had them wheel my box out to the curb. I was told whatever was in it I could keep they had gone through it. I only give the background for clarity. As it is embarrassing to me. Anyway I put some of it on eBay but some are just small taps so at times it cost me as much to sell it and ship it as I get for the tool. So I wanted to see if maybe someone here might have a shop that would use all of the tools I have and buy it at once. Probably a long shot but I will add some pics and if anyone is interested I can elaborate on specifics for them. There is actually a few more but I believe you get the idea. There are some roughing endmills, a bunch of carbide drills, some inserts, a few countersinks and a few other things. Hopefully someone needs them because I’ll never use them where I work now so I don’t know what I will do with them. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 96
I call that type of employment adjustment a “Midlife Course Correction”. Many of us have been there/done that.

It opens the door to so many opportunities, both unplanned for and unexpected. Looking back, it was a blessing.

Don’t limit yourself, take a deep breath, plan, go for it!

if you want to sell it as a lot, it would help if you put a price on it. I might be interested, but I'd need to know a total shipped first.
Ya I realized the second I sent the thread I should have probably given a number. Really didn’t think anyone would respond. So I am going to go through them and photo and label each item and include a price that I would want to give anyone interested a clear picture of what is being offered. As I believe there are almost a 100 different items that vary from lathe inserts to flat drill bodies. A wide variety of taps also.

I call that type of employment adjustment a “Midlife Course Correction”. Many of us have been there/done that.

It opens the door to so many opportunities, both unplanned for and unexpected. Looking back, it was a blessing.

Don’t limit yourself, take a deep breath, plan, go for it!
Thanks Joe, I actually ended up at a place where get paid more, fucked with way less and have next to no responsibility meaning I only have to rough pieces to within .03 and on top of that it is lathe work so ya it doesn’t get easier. That said I really miss doing the layouts of fixtures and setting jobs up on tombstones in 6 pallet Mazaks. Even with an owner who would make jokes because the pool u bought for your daughter was an above ground pool shortly after he had a new home with an above ground pool built for himself. He is a very petty man. I will say I have come to accept it though. It could have worked out much worse. I didn’t mention that I was “laid off” the first week of Covid three months after having my second child at 42 and somehow didn’t figure out my wife was pregnant till she was 7 months in. Wow I just realized how much of a cry baby I am probably coming off. Anyways have a great day.

Hi guys. I recently went through my tool box after being shitcanned from a local shop. Turns out they left a bit of tooling in my box. I was surprised because the sad person I worked for had them wheel my box out to the curb. I was told whatever was in it I could keep they had gone through it. I only give the background for clarity. As it is embarrassing to me. Anyway I put some of it on eBay but some are just small taps so at times it cost me as much to sell it and ship it as I get for the tool. So I wanted to see if maybe someone here might have a shop that would use all of the tools I have and buy it at once. Probably a long shot but I will add some pics and if anyone is interested I can elaborate on specifics for them. There is actually a few more but I believe you get the idea. There are some roughing endmills, a bunch of carbide drills, some inserts, a few countersinks and a few other things. Hopefully someone needs them because I’ll never use them where I work now so I don’t know what I will do with them. Thanks for any help.
Ok so I didn’t get it all documented but I will post what I did get done and I did put prices. I believe I have priced them close to 50 percent of there value but if any questions please ask. Also be aware that is only about a quarter of what I have and once I have it all up I will be looking for about 80% of the prices seen for all of it at once. Added long shot will be a never used induction motor (pictured below). Also I don’t know if I said this but all the tooling is new some will not be in original packaging but none of it has been used. Thank u for the immediate replies and also any future help. I haven’t posted on here before but this community has helped me out of many jams. So thanks for that also.👍

Attachments

• IMG_2335.jpeg
    IMG_2335.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2336.jpeg
    IMG_2336.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2327.jpeg
    IMG_2327.jpeg
    905.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2324.jpeg
    IMG_2324.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2323.jpeg
    IMG_2323.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2322.jpeg
    IMG_2322.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2320.jpeg
    IMG_2320.jpeg
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2319.jpeg
    IMG_2319.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 40
Ok so I didn’t get it all documented but I will post what I did get done and I did put prices. I believe I have priced them close to 50 percent of there value but if any questions please ask. Also be aware that is only about a quarter of what I have and once I have it all up I will be looking for about 80% of the prices seen for all of it at once. Added long shot will be a never used induction motor (pictured below). Also I don’t know if I said this but all the tooling is new some will not be in original packaging but none of it has been used. Thank u for the immediate replies and also any future help. I haven’t posted on here before but this community has helped me out of many jams. So thanks for that also.👍

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpeg
    IMG_2348.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2347.jpeg
    IMG_2347.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2346.jpeg
    IMG_2346.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2345.jpeg
    IMG_2345.jpeg