What's new
What's new

DRO Rotary Indexer

aclem08

Plastic
I'm looking for a simple rotary indexer or table that can be controlled either by an external box or has DRO. I don't need it to integrate with my mill (DN DNM5700) all I'm trying to do is drill 6 holes on the off axis of a part on two different planes. Any suggestions? I'm looking for 8-10" increase from the center of rotation to the table.

Yuasa Rapidex is a no interface simple indexer. One just pushes the plunger to unlock and rotate. How far and how many times the plunger is pressed determines the index amount.

doesn't the rwe200 have a 160mm table to center distance? that's what i see?

Doesn't matter a ton, you can always put it on a riser block to get 8-10" as needed.

Pick any stand alone CNC indexer.

I have lots of experience with Haas and Yuasa.

Yuasa is solidly decent. Haas is cheap shit, but gets the job done.

Pick any stand alone CNC indexer.

I have lots of experience with Haas and Yuasa.

Yuasa is solidly decent. Haas is cheap shit, but gets the job done.
Maybe I'm a dummy but how would I control the indexer? Do those companies sell external controllers such that I don't need to get it integrated with my machine?

Maybe I'm a dummy but how would I control the indexer? Do those companies sell external controllers such that I don't need to get it integrated with my machine?

When you read the words "stand alone" what do you figure that means?

If the 6 holes are equally spaced you might be happier with an air indexer like an Erickson. They are much less complicated, and can be operated by any machine, can be connected to an available output signal from the control or even triggered by a coolant solenoid or a microswitch pushed by table movement if nothing else is available.

Back