What's new
What's new

Fanuc S-420F

vince66

Plastic
In need of some help if anyone has any idea how to zero position an older S-420 F Fanuc robot. Teach Pendant comes up with code 081: Zero Return Not End I have the book but it is very unclear exactly what you do. I set this robot up back in 2009 but it has escaped me now. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I had one of those briefly. What a beast. I never set it up because it set in just how much damage it would do to my machines and building if something went wrong.

You are right about it being a beast. I went to pick it up in Ohio from KS, this time of year in 2007 and looked at it and said, what would it cost to ship it back, it was a monster, but it has served me well since '09. It paid for itself the first 6 months i had it, but yea, it could do some damage. I think i have it sold, but the new owner let the batteries go dead and now it needs a master recalibration?? I'll figure it out. Thanks for the response

Yeah, sorry I can't be of any help. Try posting in the CNC forum at the top. Way more traffic there than this one gets.

Back