What's new
What's new

FS: Brother TC-S2DN

nickj02

Plastic
I have a Brother TC-S2DN that I am thinking of selling to get into a bigger Brother (S1000X1).

The machine was bought new from Yamazen in December 2012 and has very low hours. It has been used mainly for small production runs and aerospace prototyping mostly (99%) aluminum. Approx 750 hrs of run time and 1400hrs of on time.

It has a top cover, amana mist collector, blum z-nano probe, 2 internal led light kits, new led backlight for the monitor, 10k spindle and 14 tool changer. I just added a new 150L coolant tank, with new 250w coolant pump, new 400w chip flush pump, and added all the chip flush plumbing. The machine is located near San Luis Obispo, CA.

Asking $45k

Photos here: Brother TC-S2DN - Google Photos

I have a Brother TC-S2DN that I am thinking of selling to get into a bigger Brother (S1000X1).

The machine was bought new from Yamazen in December 2012 and has very low hours. It has been used mainly for small production runs and aerospace prototyping mostly (99%) aluminum. Approx 750 hrs of run time and 1400hrs of on time.

It has a top cover, amana mist collector, blum z-nano probe, 2 internal led light kits, new led backlight for the monitor, 10k spindle and 14 tool changer. I just added a new 150L coolant tank, with new 250w coolant pump, new 400w chip flush pump, and added all the chip flush plumbing. The machine is located near San Luis Obispo, CA.

Asking $45k

Photos here: Brother TC-S2DN - Google Photos

Brother TC-S2DN CNC Mill Vertical Machining Center | eBay

New Price

$36k but I will keep the mist collector and tool setter. Can probably get a discount on shipping if it goes at the same time the riggers drop off the new machine.

email: [email protected]

Back