What's new
What's new

FS Mitutoyo Height Gage Brand New 192-630-10

FirstAscent

Plastic
This Mitutoyo Height Gage is brand new in the box, I haven’t even taken it out yet.

Part # 192-630-10
Metric and Inch model, 0-12”/0-300mm

Asking $1200 shipped to continental U.S.

Local pickup available as well in Portland, OR area.

Happy to answer any questions.
D3971E0E-2007-41B3-BEC2-1338CC36F16E.jpeg
49B395C7-8150-411A-9E40-0FC2104C0CD1.jpeg

FF89E233-88ED-4CCA-BDC9-6ACD131AF62A.jpegAF2190ED-1EAA-4032-B00F-8AE680980B3C.jpeg

My understanding is their warranty starts when it ships, I got this mid-December 2022 so the warranty would be good through December 2023

I'd have jumped at that $900 offer. You might want to check eBay "sold" prices.... GLWTS.
I sent him a message and he never responded so must’ve changed his mind.

Yeah I was going to post on eBay too but figured I’d post it up here first if anyone was interested.

I think everyone lost interest when the new price was posted and you admitted to seeing knowing it. So people feel you are trying to pull a fast one.
I'm not hiding anything, I saw amazon's price but my price was still under that and I simply said I'm open to fair offers.
My initial price is still below any new price I've found online. I don't see how any of that is unfair of "pulling a fast one".

If this was used I'd be much more willing to offer a steal of a deal.

I'm happy to take this listing/posting down, just wanted to offer it up here first, that's all.

But, of course, everyone has their own interpretation and opinions and that's ok too :)

I have sold a lot of new measurement equipment here and on Ebay. There are very few things I have sold for less than 40% off the actual available retail price. This is particularly true when you get over $500, which is outside the impulse purchase price for most and you are dealing with a significantly smaller buying pool.

I would start at $650 for this here and maybe 10% more on ebay.

Here are actual ebay sales for Mitutoyo 192 gages : https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...H_TitleDesc=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_sop=16

so the busted one I bought new ten years ago is still under warranty if I tell them I didn't take it out of the box till last month?
Haha no, I wish! I said the warranty starts when it ships, not when the box is opened. It shipped ten years ago so that’s when the warranty started

I have sold a lot of new measurement equipment here and on Ebay. There are very few things I have sold for less than 40% off the actual available retail price. This is particularly true when you get over $500, which is outside the impulse purchase price for most and you are dealing with a significantly smaller buying pool.

I would start at $650 for this here and maybe 10% more on ebay.

Here are actual ebay sales for Mitutoyo 192 gages : https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...H_TitleDesc=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_sop=16
Thanks, I’ll try posting on eBay. I don’t HAVE to sell it, and I don’t want to take a 50% hit. If it doesn’t sell in a few weeks I’ll just repurpose it and find some good use for it

Back