What's new
What's new

Help ID'ing MH700C controller - Heidenhain?

michael.guzzi

Plastic
Hello, I'm looking for info on this controller, does anybody recognize it? It may be an oddball combo to you guys.

Machine is for sale, it's a '91. Seller can't tell which controller this is since the faceplate has been resprayed at some point.

Thanks in advance
DELET.png

If you can take a better photo of the panel below the monitor I will likely be able to tell you. It looks from here there are some orange buttons on it which is a giveaway that it's Heidenhain, I can tell you more from a better photo.

COMANDO.jpg

Best picture he could provide me with his potato phone. Does look like a Heidenhain, although a few machines of this vintage that were assembled here in Brazil had a controller branded "DIADUR" with the same general layout.

So, does the seller have zero documentation at hand? Strange thing to own a CNC machine with no documentation...

That is usually the case with these older machines, most manuals are in English and few of the older generations bothered to learn it so they usually toss the manuals aside and over time they get misplaced.

Back