What's new
What's new

K. O. Lee Cutter Grinder Accessories/attachments Air Bearing etc.

CWC(4)

Cast Iron
Nice lot of K. O. Lee attachments for sale as a group.
I bought these as a group a few years ago, primarily for the air bearing spindle which I thought I would eventually use but that hasn't happened. I never owned the machine these were meant for. These were designed for 5C collets. The metal K. O. Lee tag on the spindle is marked "No. B98 2-5C".
Everything is in great shape, most may never have been put into use. I checked the air bearing/spindle when I first bought these and I was amazed at how long it would spin. There is also a tail stock/center that was inadvertently left out of the photos. The grinding wheels in photo(s) are included but not any collets.
Looking to get $750. for the lot, the air spindle is probably worth that alone. Not interested in shipping, so local pickup.
Please PM with any questions or interest. I can take more photos/closeups if needed.
Thanks,
CWC(4)
IMG_1110.JPG
IMG_1111.JPG
IMG_1112.JPG
IMG_1113.JPG
IMG_1114.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG
IMG_1118.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about the shipping but it would be a project to get it either packaged in multiple boxes or strapped and shipped on a small pallet.
I thought there was only one tail stock/center but there are actually two and here are their pictures:
IMG_2748.JPG
IMG_2749.JPG

Nice lot of K. O. Lee attachments for sale as a group.
I bought these as a group a few years ago, primarily for the air bearing spindle which I thought I would eventually use but that hasn't happened. I never owned the machine these were meant for. These were designed for 5C collets. The metal K. O. Lee tag on the spindle is marked "No. B98 2-5C".
Everything is in great shape, most may never have been put into use. I checked the air bearing/spindle when I first bought these and I was amazed at how long it would spin. There is also a tail stock/center that was inadvertently left out of the photos. The grinding wheels in photo(s) are included but not any collets.
Looking to get $750. for the lot, the air spindle is probably worth that alone. Not interested in shipping, so local pickup.
Please PM with any questions or interest. I can take more photos/closeups if needed.
Thanks,
CWC(4)
View attachment 428529
View attachment 428530
View attachment 428531
View attachment 428532
View attachment 428533
View attachment 428534
View attachment 428535
are the accessories still for sale? Thanks

Back