What's new
What's new

machineinventory.shop got ripped off, looking for more information

Just the usual coolant rot. That’s what happens when the coolant comes in and the oil goes out. I can remember the smell.

Regards Tyrone.
I thought it was the latest water cooled head and the coolant wasn't at the correct concentration.

That's the one. Dozens and dozens of rocket enthusiasts ripped off when placing orders at composite warehouse. Order never ships, no communication, no refunds, nothing. Decent website though, sad to see so many fall for it.
Reviews, and note that there are good ones along with the bad:

Rocketry forum comments galore:

Larry

Is this a case of Karma. I say is because their is an ability to manipulate reviews and ratings in either direction.

I'm a strong believer in what comes around goes around. I was laid off a week before Christmas by a manager because he felt I was a threat. Not a case of me over thinking things I was told directly by a sub contractor. About a year later I get a call from the manager now no longer with the company. Developed a anal abscess which wouldn't heal, ran out of leave, sick leave and then was let go. Talk about the wheel turning. He phoned looking for work, I was polite and said I couldn't help. Should have told him you deserve what you got and hung up the phone.

Yes, he used to be Rocketry Warehouse. Stole from hundreds of people, including other venders. Got Banned from advertising on the forum. Then started Composite Warehouse only to do the exact same thing. If any doubt go to "The Rocket Forum" and just search his name.

First I will say I trust people until otherwise proven.
This time I got screwed.
I am looking for any additional info to help in my case to get refunded.
I purchased a lathe AndryChow from machineinventory.shop CNC Parts 860-964-6549
I realized almost immediately that the low range did not work.
I opened it up and this is what I found.
View attachment 413191
A mess soupy rust mess, gears with missing teeth, and leaks oil all over the floor.
I now am trying to understand who to go after.
The business I sent the PayPal to was:
machine shop machines
http://www.machineinventory.shop
[email protected]
[email protected]
860-929-6718
860-964-6549
860-414-2401
860-372-0856 Glen
550 Broad St Unit C, Bristol, CT 06010-6664

I found the name Raymond Renouf with the business listing
When I call the above number Al Bradley was the name he gave.
I have seen others say Alan Babin is the name behind this scam company

PayPal agreed to give my money back, however they said it had to be returned first and they confirm it.
Which means I would pay another $1000+ for shipping it back, and do not trust that this would would work.

I plan to file a small claims case against them, and get a full refund of $6000.

Thank You for any help.
Curtis Turner
814-270-6770

Dear Curtis Turner,

My son didn't receive a single Christmas present. I ordered everything from Composite Warehouse. He's received nothing, and now, I can't get an acknowledgement when I call or email. Curtis, please treat others as you wish to be treated and send my son his Christmas presents.

Shari Miller
[email protected]

I'm sorry but you are wrong. The world needs to know what he has done so that others are not stolen from. Love that what he does to people has now been done to him.

OT :
A friend entered into an investment scam. big returns often near double or so in a few months. He got friends from his church into the that action...after a time and with 650,000 in the action the action stopped. David took the rap of making investment advice with not being a licensed investment advisor. He got a felony rap and had to pay most of his legit income for a number of years. That ruined his like and the bad guys were never caught.

Perhaps it was Barney Maillots scam ...He did get caught.
A darn shame people like that dont get shot.

I'm sorry but you are wrong. The world needs to know what he has done so that others are not stolen from. Love that what he does to people has now been done to him.

If you aren't here to participate in the actual forum, then you've done your bit. The story's been told. We don't have any way to judge authenticity or who is telling the truth regardless, and no dog in this fight besides, as this is not a rocketry forum. It's on the record now, anyone who looks the guy up here will be able to see this thread.

Back