What's new
What's new

Mazatrol post for FeatureCAM

zachrabbit15

Plastic
Hello, looking for some help with a post for a Mazak Powermaster lathe. I use FeatureCAM. A old company I used to work for and still do a little programming bought a well used Mazak Powermaster lathe. They have no one there with any Mazak experience and asked if I could help them out with the programming. I don’t have a post for mazatrol 640 controller. How hard would it be to mod a Fanuc post? Or does anyone have a basic post they would be willing to share.
Thanks
Zach

Hello, looking for some help with a post for a Mazak Powermaster lathe. I use FeatureCAM. A old company I used to work for and still do a little programming bought a well used Mazak Powermaster lathe. They have no one there with any Mazak experience and asked if I could help them out with the programming. I don’t have a post for mazatrol 640 controller. How hard would it be to mod a Fanuc post? Or does anyone have a basic post they would be willing to share.
Thanks
Zach
Zach,

Back in the day when Featurecam supplied most posts with the program, I have a Mazak Powermaster Fanuc 6T.cnc post file. If you want it, just PM me.

Fred

Back