What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The little bit that I've seen of that kangaroo court judge leaves me wondering if he is the killers dad or uncle but there's something special going on between them.

You mean the little bit CNN shows you?
You fool nobody B

You can certainly buy new pillar drills on Google.
I have google blocked, plus I am pretty sure they only run ads, not sell stuff. You're in England, right ? Seems like an English word, not used in the US. Even barbter was only able to find mention in the Antiques section ... maybe was common prior to 1950 ? Never seen it in ANY US publications or brochures or discussion.

We have not heard Word One from anyone in the US saying that's what they call drill presses in their shop. So ...

And CHINA.com!!!
I know this is going to be hard for you to believe, but people in China speak Chinese. Write Chinese, too. They don't go looking at China.com when it's time to make a purchase.

People translating ads, because of the Hong Kong connection, can use a translator that will kick back Englandisms. That doesn't mean that anyone within China will ask their boss to use the pillar drill.

Sorry, not called a "pillar drill" within China.

Your picture post proves nothing and that is the same thing that I'd be hearing if I was able to post pictures. If you think that nobody ever had a bottle at the shop or beer in the shop fridge I doubt that you've every been in many shops.

I job hopped before I struck out on my own, a bottle of alcohol in any shop I worked in would have been grounds for immediate dismissal. That picture proves I have a shop, your questioning it proves you are a condescending jerk who belittles others to make themselves feel better because they have serious issues. I will call you out, you write a note on one of your machines that belong in a machine shop only and I will do the same. I will reference you and you reference me so that will prove it is us. Either accept the challenge or admit to being a chronic lying POS and STFU.

002.jpg

002.jpgI think this proves I have a shop. Your turn Big B.

Not sure why it double posted,probably my slow wireless internet, the coolant lines block the writing of TDS.

a bottle of alcohol in any shop I worked in would have been grounds for immediate dismissal.
You missed the good shops then, we mixed up peach daquiris on fridays and one guy kept a shaker of spiked koolaid in the fridge. The Bear even came by a few times and handed out samples. Not sure I could handle that much stress nowadays but it was fun at the time.

We did our work plenty fine, thank you very much.

You wouldn't need a new bestest buddy, IF The Godron was still here....

Lololol You guys are hilarious. I did not think y’all missed him too much some people cry to their bottle every day for his absence of presence. Can B admit cult alarm?

You guys are a real hoot. Y’all are welcome to pick up your American South passport and see our Florida beaches. Mickey Mouse and Universal studio. A Red State growing. Strong Governor very popular and involved and he listens to those he serves. Sure he has distractors no one can be everything to everyone except for old communists - that failed.

One can be at least be fair and avoid being dogmatic so to speak.

Rock steady mates keep the home fires burning.:)

Say anything you care to. You still only get ONE vote. Whilst living.

The dead get two. Both of them for the democratic-ticket. Even if they were Republicans whilst still alive.

Risk-aversion thing. The folks are dead. Not stupid.

They know that Demonrats in power means Satan can't afford to roast anybody.
Fuel costs are too high to keep Hellfire burning.

Wow on a roll aren’t you?

Dawg

2318DB4C-01ED-4722-8AF9-0CD1C2CDFFC4.jpeg

Radial drill pressed do rock. We had some Johanssons at work and I loved them. The newer ones with electric lock on the column were great. I looked at buying one for my shop but the one that was for sale near me needed 480 volt power and I run things on a RPC so that wasn't going to work out without me adding a transformer.

BTW, I counted how many drill presses I have and I have five of them. A large and small one in my machine shop, a small Delta radial drill press in my woodworking shop and a couple of other industrial ones that I've never put power to as I found my idea one for the machine shop. I really do need to get rid of some surplus machinery.

My first ever drill press that I bought over 40 years ago was a cheap Buffalo Taiwan drill press and I finally did sell it several years ago.

Yes we agree on this. We can reprogram you at one of our beach retreats B. :)

I found that the strongest drilling machine I have ever known and it worked very hard and was very versatile. The release on it allowed floating ease to position anywhere with little effort like it floated on Air. Great days and memories. Some may term them that way I thought different people have names for things different in some places.

None of you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS believe anything that doesn't come first through you cult leader so no big deal there. Now run along. Don't you have some newspapers to deliver or something?

I am thinking someone could make a fortune with a reasonable one between two extremes. I am surprised but I suppose those kinds of people seek endeavors that will pay quicker. Screw the long term some can get rich and sometimes it might be luck and timing.

My long term investment would be the investing companies stake. Long term gain no I would prefer winning a lottery over that. Time to buy tickets I guess for Saturday.

If the FBI had drone footage of the Kenosha rioters, then why didn't they go after them like they did the Jan. 6th protesters?

They like going after innocent people more it is the only way they can get their kicks. If not completely innocent then minor offenders will do. The guy with the horn hat looked really menacing. The guy trespassed a officer was talking to him in the house when he walked in and he was being calm. Both him and the officer. He was not shot dead at least someone would have to clean that up.

I don't know where you got the idea that I had to walk around and count my drill presses. Excuse me, pillar drills. LOL

You TRUMP CULT MEMBERS just keep making things up as you go just like your cult leader trump does.

I just went out to the shops and took some pictures of them but I don't want to go through a twelve step program to post them. I tried linking them from my computer but that isn't working.

Probably a waste of my time anyway because you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS only believe what your cult god tells you to believe.

B be real they asked you for pictures. Post them then step out of your chosen path for a while and be friendly. That is all they really want really. Don’t be a jackass about it. Offer a olive branch at least every now and then. It breaks the boredom of the repeated sayings.

I used to post pictures on another site using photosuckit but I'm not looking to go down that road with another hosting service after being screwed over by them. If there is an easier way to post them I'd be game for that.

I tried using the post picture icon at the top of the page and it says either post URL or post from computer but when I tried posting from my laptop nothing happened.

And just as I figured, I could post pictures of every machine in my shop and you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS still would't be satisfied so I probably won't waste my time trying any further.

What kind of computer do you use B? See you never ask for help and what it gets you is just stuck. Let’s help B post his pictures. Tell us what kind of computer you use.

They are really trying to gouge Americans on taxes. They want to increase the size of the IRS quite largely. It goes after people under around 80k per year and under as the others can afford lawyers and accountants much easier.

These guys are not very competent from what I have seen so far and most see that clearly.

I dont have a shop either ....Ive spent $60k on a new shed,thousands having machines moved,wasted a year of whats left of my life with cast iron crap,my knees are bad,now my hands are seizing up.........and I just dont care anymore.......brother advised me to call the scrappies in a year ago.....yep ,hes right all the time.

I dont have a shop either ....Ive spent $60k on a new shed,thousands having machines moved,wasted a year of whats left of my life with cast iron crap,my knees are bad,now my hands are seizing up.........and I just dont care anymore.......brother advised me to call the scrappies in a year ago.....yep ,hes right all the time.

Sounds like you have a good perspective on that John.

You're in England, right ? Seems like an English word, not used in the US. Even barbter was only able to find mention in the Antiques section ... maybe was common prior to 1950 ? Never seen it in ANY US publications or brochures or discussion.

We have not heard Word One from anyone in the US saying that's what they call drill presses in their shop. So ...

(can't believe 'yall bickerin' over a definition of a drill press ... actually I can but ....)

Anyhow, I agree, it is not used in the US that I know of, but it isn't necessarily limited to a definition used in England.
If you type in " oszlop furo" into whatever you use for searching, you will see images of a plane-jane drill press.
oszlop = post, column, pillar
furo = drill

In fact ( just to split that hair a bit more ), the definition "pillar drill" is every bit as sensible as "drill press".
The drill head mechanism is mounted to a pillar, both can be easily recognized, identified and named by just about any layman.
For drillpress, one would have to know the proper name for a press, which is not pusher, squeezer, cruncher, destroyer or whaddayacallit.

( now, with sawdust properly sawn, I'm out ... :leaving:)

I job hopped before I struck out on my own, a bottle of alcohol in any shop I worked in would have been grounds for immediate dismissal. SNIP

I went to visit a vendor in Germany some years back. A million and 2, machine purchase. Beer was available in the vending machines in the cafeteria.

Cultural differences aside. If you need someone else to control your alcohol consumption, You are a lost soul,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back