What's new
What's new

1942 10EE motor/generator parts free to a good home

cootbruce

Plastic
I pulled the drive system out of my 1942 10ee and replaced with a three phase motor and VFD. I have some parts, such as the just sitting on my shop floor. I need for them to go away and don't want to "junk" them if someone here can use it. Very heavy so shipping could be a problem.....located in Upper Michigan if anyone want to pick them up. Bruce

Its generous of you to consider that someone could use those parts.

I had to smile at the part of your title that says {to a good home} It must be well fed and, in a climate,-controlled environment, will check references.:D:smoking: There's always a smart ass.

Force of habit saying, To a good home. Forgive my sarcasms.

I hope your drive change goes well and hope someone can use those parts and gets them out of your way. Old drives die
Keep giving updates about your drive change.

It kills me when you give something away and someone will ask, what's wrong with it.
No good deed goes unpunished.

Did the same thing. Couldn't give half the parts away. May want to try ebaying them. For some reason when there's a price tag, someone will buy.

I would love the contactor & if you have the exciter - I'm in some trouble with mine. Would be happy to pay for them. Where are you?

I would love the contactor & if you have the exciter - I'm in some trouble with mine. Would be happy to pay for them. Where are you?
I have a complete motor generator, including the piggy back exciter if you need it. I am located in Syracuse, NY but can ship it if you need. PM me if interested.

All I have left is the generator....rest of the parts did "find a good home." I will hang on to the generator (find a corner of the shop to stick it in) if anyone needs it....located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Ironwood. "Not at the end of the earth...but I can see it from here.."

All I have left is the generator....rest of the parts did "find a good home." I will hang on to the generator (find a corner of the shop to stick it in) if anyone needs it....located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Ironwood. "Not at the end of the earth...but I can see it from here.."
I would pay for the shipping cost if that's still available.?

Hi John, sorry for the delay in responding to you. I don't check the forum that often. I am afraid to see what the shipping on that unit would be. It must weigh #100 plus. I am located in upper Michigan if that helps at all......I won't be throwing the unit out...so holding it is not problem if you want me just sit on it until you figure out a way to get it. Also I run a ski resort and don't get much time in my shop all winter....so again, it is not going anywhere and is not in my way.......let me know what you think as I would really like it to go to someone who could use it. I would also want send you photos of it before you make any real effort to get it. Thanks.....Bruce

Back