What's new
What's new

2006 HAAS TM2 Boot problem

alamoracing

Plastic
Hi, I need some help please. I have read lots of post/threads on here about this subject but none relate to my problems.
I have a TM2, I ran a small program it all worked perfect. I then left it while I went and had tea and walked the dog. Came back about 1.5 hours later and the screen was showing an error message. I didn't take notice of the error or any pictures. It basically mentioned program error etc etc I assumed it was from me pulling out the USB stick to fast or something like that. I just pushed the reset button - it cleared the message but the screen then locked up, it wont clear or do anything. I closed it down properly, rebooted and now it all starts as normal makes the right noises but the screen will not go past the dos prompt. it just shows a random number of 020D0C4E 0080. The curser is flashing on the first 0 but it just stays like that. If I reboot it again the number may change or be the same. Some other numbers are 020D130E 0080 or 020D270E 0080 or 020D0C4E 0080.
On the odd occasion it will boot past the dos prompt past the HAAS welcome screen, show all the languages and right to the point where it says reset the Stop switch and cycle the door. I do what it says then locks up and the warnings are not cleared. After than it just stays locked. Any ideas please. The stripe of red LED are all red but sometimes D2 PGM is flashing . Also the D7 HALT is dimmer than the rest.

Attachments

• IMG_2727.jpg
    IMG_2727.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2728.jpg
    IMG_2728.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2725.jpg
    IMG_2725.jpg
    993.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi, I need some help please. I have read lots of post/threads on here about this subject but none relate to my problems.
I have a TM2, I ran a small program it all worked perfect. I then left it while I went and had tea and walked the dog. Came back about 1.5 hours later and the screen was showing an error message. I didn't take notice of the error or any pictures. It basically mentioned program error etc etc I assumed it was from me pulling out the USB stick to fast or something like that. I just pushed the reset button - it cleared the message but the screen then locked up, it wont clear or do anything. I closed it down properly, rebooted and now it all starts as normal makes the right noises but the screen will not go past the dos prompt. it just shows a random number of 020D0C4E 0080. The curser is flashing on the first 0 but it just stays like that. If I reboot it again the number may change or be the same. Some other numbers are 020D130E 0080 or 020D270E 0080 or 020D0C4E 0080.
On the odd occasion it will boot past the dos prompt past the HAAS welcome screen, show all the languages and right to the point where it says reset the Stop switch and cycle the door. I do what it says then locks up and the warnings are not cleared. After than it just stays locked. Any ideas please. The stripe of red LED are all red but sometimes D2 PGM is flashing . Also the D7 HALT is dimmer than the rest.

Maybe corrupt memory and you need to call the HFO (guy or gal) to re flash the memory.

Maybe corrupt memory and you need to call the HFO (guy or gal) to re flash the memory.
There’s been an update this morning. I’ve turned it on and it started up right to the startup screen and I then got this message. See the picture. I’ve googled the 213 error and it’s told me to delete all the programs. I have done this but forgot to turn off setting 23. Can I go back and repeat the process after turning off Setting 23. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 12014686-8B48-4370-9C73-2699874628D2.jpeg
    12014686-8B48-4370-9C73-2699874628D2.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5

Back