What's new
What's new

Align Power Feed Electrical Issue?

Wimmera

Plastic
I had a sudden, unscheduled change of direction on the x axis power feed last night at medium speed on my Align AL/CE-500P unit.

Subsequently the power feed cut out. No light on at all, reset not working, and doesn't light up on the machine control panel to indicate that there is power getting to it.

I'm not really conversant with the electrical side of things, but hoping it's something easy to change out, like a circuit breaker reset switch. I'm guessing that these machines have some sort of safety cut off that may have popped - hopefully.

Any insights appreciated.

I had a sudden, unscheduled change of direction on the x axis power feed last night at medium speed on my Align AL/CE-500P unit.

Subsequently the power feed cut out. No light on at all, reset not working, and doesn't light up on the machine control panel to indicate that there is power getting to it.

I'm not really conversant with the electrical side of things, but hoping it's something easy to change out, like a circuit breaker reset switch. I'm guessing that these machines have some sort of safety cut off that may have popped - hopefully.

Any insights appreciated.
I had one. the switches failed for the stops. and melted completely down inside, complete write off there.

Back