What's new
What's new

Anyone have a BH9 Troyke rotary table?

OlCat

Aluminum
Hey Guys;
I have a Troyke table that is missing the table lock. I do have the internal rod that has the tapered end. I need a picture and hopefully some dimensions that would allow me to recreate the screw that locks it.
I don’t even know what threads it needs, but the minor diameter is about .376.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bob

Just to update all. I did contact Bob Hooker at Troyke. I emailed him a couple of questions regarding my table; the next morning I had a reply. He included two pdf drawings. The first being a part-numbered overview of the table, top and side view; the other, adjustment instructions.
Bob searched for the appropriate parts for me, but to no avail. In lieu, had valuable insight into my making a replacement for the lock. In addition, for the pointer, as it is a part still in use, couldn’t find a price for it.
Instead, asked me for my address, and said “I will just put one in an envelope and mail it to you “.
What a wonderful gesture by an equally wonderful man. Kudos to Troyke, as well as Bob Hooker.
Bob Reed

Just to update all. I did contact Bob Hooker at Troyke. I emailed him a couple of questions regarding my table; the next morning I had a reply. He included two pdf drawings. The first being a part-numbered overview of the table, top and side view; the other, adjustment instructions.
Bob searched for the appropriate parts for me, but to no avail. In lieu, had valuable insight into my making a replacement for the lock. In addition, for the pointer, as it is a part still in use, couldn’t find a price for it.
Instead, asked me for my address, and said “I will just put one in an envelope and mail it to you “.
What a wonderful gesture by an equally wonderful man. Kudos to Troyke, as well as Bob Hooker.
Bob Reed

They are awesome! Local to me. I had trouble reassembling my 15 inch table. They said bring it over. Not only did they put it back together for me and not charge me for it, they made me feel like family. The owner got real excited when he saw it and came out with the original invoice. Sold to United Tool & Die in Hartford, Ct in 1959. I said yup - my dad is the one that ordered it. He ran the Jig Bore department for many years at UTD.

Back