What's new
What's new

Brother Speedio No tool in magazine

Houndogforever

Hot Rolled
What the hell does this even mean?

Everything ran fine on Friday, now it flashes that error.

I can manually index the turret, but go to memory mode and error.

What happened and how do I fix it?

Not familiar with Speedio's, but I'd imagine they are similar to my S2B.. If so, are you calling a tool by the magazine number instead of the tool number? If you load tool #50 into magazine slot 1, you call it with a G100T50, not G100T1. I forget this from time to time and get the same error.

Maybe helpful, if you're getting that error on e.g. program 20, go MDI - ATC - Program no - enter 20 and hit enter. It'll highlight which tools are present and which are missing.

I have been having this alarm and my fix was to go to the tool table and populate it with the tools. I followed mutiny's instructions and no tools were available so I entered the tool #s for each tool which updated the table. I had recently switched from imperial to metric and back to imperial so I think that is what caused the tool table to lose its info. My alarm was sm2054 by the way.

Yup. Gotta have all the tools listed on the tool table. I have only 14 tools and my probe is tool 99. Had to run a program with 14 tools and needed to update the table for tools 1-14, not 1-13 and 99

I have been having this alarm and my fix was to go to the tool table and populate it with the tools. I followed mutiny's instructions and no tools were available so I entered the tool #s for each tool which updated the table. I had recently switched from imperial to metric and back to imperial so I think that is what caused the tool table to lose its info. My alarm was sm2054 by the way.

Switching back and forth from Imperial to Metric nukes the tool table each time, even if you have both an Imperial and Metric data bank set up. Don't honestly know why this is, but you can get around it by copying the tool table from BrotherComm and re-uploading it.

Back