What's new
What's new

D1-3 cam retainer hardware on 10ee

amaranth

Aluminum
I'm missing these parts on my 10ee. These are the parts that hold the cam lock in the spindle. The available parts diagrams show 3 parts: a screw and two other smudges. The square dial part numbers are ee1108, ee1107 and ee1106. I'm assuming a spring and maybe a small ball or pin? Anyone know for sure?

thanks

I'm missing these parts on my 10ee. These are the parts that hold the cam lock in the spindle. The available parts diagrams show 3 parts: a screw and two other smudges. The square dial part numbers are ee1108, ee1107 and ee1106. I'm assuming a spring and maybe a small ball or pin? Anyone know for sure?

thanks
May be like in the standard B5.9 Spindle Noses. Its is a Detent Screw, a Detent Plunger and a Detent spring. I have a pdf if needed that can be emailed if you want to provide an email address

Last edited:
Ha, the B5.9 spindle standard post gave me enough clues that I eventually ended up at another PM post here:

which pointed me to Macit. Looks like a good supplier. I have the cams, but need the detent screw, plunger, spring and cam screw. Easy enough to make now that I know what I need, easier to buy :D

Thanks for the response

Back