What's new
What's new

FS: Kearney Trecker 1H Universal

hpwc

Plastic
Kearney & Trecker 1H Universal w/ Milwaukee Midgetmill (B&S 7 taper spindle) high speed vertical head.

Serial Number: 46-2946 - 40 taper spindle, 220/440v 3HP 3 phase motor. Runs great, all speeds/feeds work. Has a few tool marks on table (top and rear - see photos). Currently hooked up to power and can be tested.

I bought this in a package deal with my Hendey T&G lathe in January 2021. I have a relatively small shop and a vertical mill that I'm perfectly happy with, but I decided I'd take it and possibly incorporate into my setup. It was purchased from a university machine shop and had been sitting unused in a climate controlled space for a number of years. It had a decent amount of dried oil, chips and light surface rust. I cleaned up the majority of the old oil/chips and razor blade scraped the surface rust as well as de-rusted/ultrasonic cleaned the tooling. I wired the motor and tested all speeds feeds (which all work great), but essentially stopped there. I did not get to the oil/coolant pumps so I don't know what kind of state they're in. I've since decided that a horizontal mill (though this one is really quite nice) doesn't lend itself well to the size of my shop and the type of work that I do, so I'm selling it.

Comes with L-W vise with swivel base, an assortment of cutters, set of B&S 7 collets + end mills + taper gauge , 3 milling arbors, 40 taper B&S 9 & 10 taper adapters, 2 overarm supports, overarm brace, coolant hose clamp, set of L-W gears for lead attachment (lead attachment not included).

Asking $2500 O.B.O. - make an offer, I won't be offended. I need the space in my shop more than I need the money. I'd like to see this go to someone who will put it to use.

Cash or Venmo - Pickup in Chicago, 60647.

I am also open to trades/partial trades for mill/lathe tooling, surface grinder, metrology items, biax scraper, or you tell me what you have.

Located at ground level directly adjacent to a ground level loading dock. I will help you load, but do not have means to lift onto a trailer. Recommend renting a forklift or bringing a drop deck trailer and come along/winch.

Reach out with any questions or if you'd like more photos or video of anything.

009.jpg010.jpg013.jpg019.jpg003.jpg020.jpg005.jpg011.jpg014.jpg
006.jpg

Last edited:

Back