What's new
What's new

getting flushing on when tanks is down

Camerons,

The tank stayed down with T89 set in program.
see when i do that with the t89 in the program it runs similar to squaring the wire, we’re theirs voltage showing on the screen as well as amps but no flushing similar to when i’d square the wire with c777 but obviously not in that condition

You still need to have T86 for low pressure flushing, or T84 for high pressure flushing in your program. Or it will run without flushing.

You still need to have T86 for low pressure flushing, or T84 for high pressure flushing in your program. Or it will run without flushing.
see i’ve tried that, it runs that way only with the tank down see for example if i was to halt it and raise the tank it then starts spraying the way i’d expect it to, but when you put the tank back down nothing… it’s the most confusing thing ever cos i feel like i’ve tried evrrythibg and yet nothing has worked yet…

did that work to allow the tank to stay down or was the tank still up but just empty, cos the job i’m to do is a big ring that will stick out about 3 ft past the machine and so far from all i can tell the flushing won’t turn on using t89 and t84 unless i put the tank up. hopefully get this sorted and get in the gaffers good books ahahah
If you goto your Codeless screen, hit NEXT, then T.M. and check what Machining Liquid Type it is set at...SPRAY vs WATER might be something.
Your probably better off calling into Sodick if your still have troubles.

Camerons,
I would then do as JZ suggested, reach out to Sodick tech support. They know the machines and how to get them to do what you want.
There may be something going on with your machine causing the issue.
You can call them directly and reach someone in one of several offices across the US.

If you goto your Codeless screen, hit NEXT, then T.M. and check what Machining Liquid Type it is set at...SPRAY vs WATER might be something.
Your probably better off calling into Sodick if your still have troubles.
probably the best idea to call them but i don’t think our engineering team and them are on very good terms the now so was something i was trying to get to help them out before that. the job that it was required for has been done a different way but for future jobs will still be something i’ll need to look at…

Camerons,
I would then do as JZ suggested, reach out to Sodick tech support. They know the machines and how to get them to do what you want.
There may be something going on with your machine causing the issue.
You can call them directly and reach someone in one of several offices across the US.
yeh i’ll probably have to reach out to them next time we hit this hurdle was a phone call i know the gaffer didn’t want to make so was hoping i could of brought a solution to him first but maybe next time if it’s still a problem

Back